Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    sexybaldman

Very cool..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzC4766iI6A

can I come up to train at KM Maryland? 😀

njl

I love it when we do this in San Antonio! 😀

usnavy-233

Re: KM MD Mob Drill

quote \”SexyBaldMan\:

Very cool..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzC4766iI6A

can I come up to train at KM Maryland? 😀

You’d be crying like a girl!!

Looks fun though! 😈

Don’t think you could hang SBM… or even you NAVY… 🙄

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

Don’t think you could hang SBM… or even you NAVY… 🙄

Oh hell no! Don’t sit there and tell me about who \”can’t hang\” mister \”I’m not going to make it tonight, I’ve been there all week, I’m all beat up, sob sob sob…..\”

By the way, there were only 5 of us there last night. Could have used you to make it an even 6. Oh well, I guess that’s how it goes when it’s nature vs nuture. Nuture always finds an excuse! 😀

michael

We do this too but with a slight modification.

We have two lines of people and the ‘victim’ has to get out of a choke, get thru the line then has to get out of choke on the ground.

It’s called running the gauntlet…..

Oh and one more thing–we do it near the end of class when everyone’s tired.

Fun stuff!

We do this in San Fran but as a close quarter fighting drill with multiple elbows and knees.

anonymous

Hey that Maryland facility looks nice, reminds me of the NTC, with big rooms, big windows.

kravmdjeff

I was the big tall redhead in the video near the end in the group to the left.. We were encouraged to yell profanities and racial/sexual stuff to give the feeling of a mob attack, so Bryan, our GM, had to edit out some of the sound.

GK, yes, it’s quite a big facility. 10,000 sq. feet

Sexy, you can feel free. It’s in Columbia-halfway between DC and Baltimore.

anonymous

Hey, I thought that may have been you! Damn, now I have to reload it to take another look. 8)

10,000 square feet sounds great. How many training rooms do you have? Is it a \”pure\” Krav Maga school (in other words, did you open it just to teach Krav Maga, or was it already a martial arts school before you added the KM program)?

What did the students have to do in the drill? Were they just being hit with the pads, or did they have to break through them?

Looked like fun!

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”KravMDjeff\:

I was the big tall redhead in the video near the end in the group to the left.. We were encouraged to yell profanities and racial/sexual stuff to give the feeling of a mob attack, so Bryan, our GM, had to edit out some of the sound.

GK, yes, it’s quite a big facility. 10,000 sq. feet

Sexy, you can feel free. It’s in Columbia-halfway between DC and Baltimore.

Thanks for the invite. I will have to plan a trip up there. And the drill did look like fun. 😀

kravmdjeff

Three training rooms, Krav Maga pure school…opened as such.

The students job was just to survive and protect themselves…get out if they can, but that wasn’t really the point. The point was to take away the fear of being in that situation. We did it once with almost no training, then we did it at the end of the day again once we’ve worked on a bunch of multiple attacker stuff as well.

They could try to break through, but it was pretty much impossible with most people.

sexybaldman

Hey Jeff,

Do you mind emailing me @ [email protected]. I would love to setup a school visit. 🙂

I would like to attend with SBM as well. 😀

anonymous

Pure KM school. I like that! 😀

What level was that class? Did you also teach them what they should try to do to get past the mob? I know we have some methods for it, one for non-hostile and one for more hostile crowds.

We also do a similar drill sometimes, where the students get hit with the pads, but then suddenly a gun is presented and you have to either defend yourself or another person (third party defense). Good stuff! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: