Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav in Alaska?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    alfakrav

Re: Krav in Alaska?

keep the messages coming I like to hear all the interest, that and maybe everyone can help me come up with a name for the place

mishawa

You can add me to the list! I am looking forward to the quality instruction.

gryphon

Krav in Anchorage would be awsome. I left Connecticu several years ago as a yellow belt and would love to continue with my Krav training up here…

haytkir

Seems like there are quite a few of us here in Anchorage. I’ve been spreading the word and have a few others who have expressed interest in taking KM as well.

alfakrav

still looking for a school to teach out of.

agoenner

I will be transferring up to Anchorage this summer and should be there at the beginning of August. I am an instructor with the IKMA. I have been training under Grandmaster Master Haim Gidon, Master instructor Yigal Arbiv and advanced blackbelt instructor David Kahn. I have been wanting to come back to Alaska because my wife’s family is from there and I want to retire in Alaska. If any one has any questions please let me know.

hiking907

new to the forums and krav maga as well, but would be very interested in joining the community. i have noticed that people are looking for a space to practice in and i am willing to do the footwork necessary to procure a space. just need a few guidlines like size requirements, will storage for gear be needed, stuff like that. as well as any other support those pcs’ing might want, willing to help however i can.

hiking907

just a quick update to whats going down. i have calls in to several dojos in the eagle river area since that is close to where a possible instructor wants to live when he gets up here. is eagle river good, or muldoon/boniface area more amenable to people? need some basic input for best location choices…

alfakrav

Everything is going great. The family and I are anxiously awaiting to get up to alaska. Definitely going to shoot for a seminar around october/november to get the word out and raise some $$$ for equipment, etc… Also picked the name of the school but that will be a surprise once I get the name trademarked

All the best to everyone

Jeremy

agoenner

Hiking907,

Sorry it has been a while since I have gotten back to you but I have been really busy with work and getting ready to transfer. Have you heard of any places that would like Krav Maga added to their curriculum? If anything I would like to find a place around Wasilla because that is where we are looking at buying a house. Also, I am going to try to put something together a few months after arriving so that I can get the word out. I am also going to start doing private lessons as well. I am going to try to teach at the base as well. If you hear anything from any of the places let me know so I can get everything ready to go. Thanks for your help.

hitch

I live in Anchorage, Alaska and looking for a KM school. I’ve never taken KM but I would certainly like to learn. Pls email me at [email protected]

nthomas679

Hello! I live in Fairbanks, AK and I’m interested in KM as well. I’m willing to take private lessons or classes. I’ve never done KM but I’m excited to start learning all I can.

If anyone knows of someone in Fairbanks teaching please let me know! [email protected]

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: