Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav in Massachusetts

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    kadima

the traditional krav sidekick looks more like a backkick with one ass cheek facing the opponent…the power of the kick comes from the hamstrings and not the quads .The kicks in those pics are like a karate or aerobic kickboxing style sidekick in which the power comes from the quads whichs is weaker than the KM kick.

anonymous

I haven’t seen the picture on the site yet (takes a whiie to load), but there are some side kicks shown in Imi’s book and they don’t seem to look much different from what we are doing at the NTC.

cohhor

To early.

anonymous

Too early for what? 😕

I finally loaded the Boston site, took 15 minutes and all I got were some graffiti walls. 😥 Maybe the pictures don’t work for me. I saw the schedule though, I liked the idea of separate knife and stick classes.

kravjeff

GK – I’ve got four words for you …

Broadband High Speed Internet!

http://www.comcastoffers.com/search/?cid=51993&affid=broadband_Los_Angeles

I flew through the site so fast I didn’t even see the kicks!!!

😉

anonymous

Yeah, I’ve got to give this some serious thought. I seem to miss out on a lot of good stuff. All I got after the thing had loaded was this creepy-looking abandoned building with graffiti on the walls. I thought a monster was going to jump out at me at any minute, but turned out there was nobody there, which was even creepier…. 🙁

greenbeanie

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

I finally loaded the Boston site, took 15 minutes and all I got were some graffiti walls.

The Splash Page explains that you need (1) Flash Player 8, (2) a Broadband Connection, (3) a resolution of 1024 x 768, and (4) how to get Macromedia’s Flash.

bradm

\”I finally loaded the Boston site, took 15 minutes and all I got were some graffiti walls\”

GK, like you, all I could get was the grafitti walls. And I do have broadband high speed internet.

I tried several different things my cursor lead me too and I never did see any side kicks.

la-revancha

Can’t go wrong with Dennis and Shawn. Trained with both of them. Went through my student blue belt exam with Shawn and went through my Instructor’s blue with Dennis. We have some of their former students down with us now in DC.

Good, tough instructors.

anonymous

Maybe the side kicks were so fast, they became invisible.

bigassdiesel

RMD,

I go to the school in Wilmington. It is right off 93. You could take the pike to 128 to 93, probably a 30 minute ride. It is a good class with great instructors. Level 1 classes are on Tuesday and Thursday from 8-9pm and Saturday from 9-10am. They also offer kickboxing and MMA on separate nights and have a Krav fight class that is a real workout. Please check us out and check out the website http://www.kravmagausa.com

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: