Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Krav Maga: First Strike Videos

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    freelancer

Re: Krav Maga: First Strike Videos

I’ve really been enjoying the videos again. I noticed that the set of videos are titled “Volume I” and were made in 1999.

I take it a decision was made not to do any others? How come?

bracius

I hear that KMWW and IKMF had a fight and don’t like each other any more. *Shrugs*

freelancer

Understood, but it’s not like the IKMF would have to be included in a KMWW production.

mara-jade

These videos look like what’s on the KM DVDs apparently.

bracius

!!!!!!!!!! This is my marketing mind working here but what if KMWW did another series of these videos. This time though, instead of a fake dummy we use Richard Simmons or Kevin Federline. Anyone see the marketing potential on this concept!?

wulfsun

I just came across these same vids as well. I’m glad the forum already knows about this.

tacticalone
    Blocked

I agree they are good videos. I do not have a Krav Maga school where I live so augment my training with videos. I found a good place to get alot of Krav maga videos online for only 10 bucks each. I rent them online from goldstarvideo and right now I know that they have added several new titles. I have been doing business with them for a about 5 years and they are good guys. Hope that helps

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: