Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav related exercises?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    splatcat

Re: Krav related exercises?

Thanks Kevin – my wife’s been asking me to teach her a little bit of the basic stuff I’ve learned* and this should be helpful. And I’m sure that I’m not the only one that appreciates your efforts here. thumbsup

* (which is nice, since I’ve been trying to get her into KM since I’ve started!) :D:

wds2

Kevin, great videos. Thanks much for posting them.

gonzalo

Well exercise is a great way to fight off depressive disorders even, when weary. When you exercise your body releases, a substance known as endor phins which interact with the receptors in the brain, which can give you a positive and energetic feeling about yourself, as well as, boosts self-esteem, wards off depression and anxiety.

kevinmack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-8oj-YR-T4

revend

I am so happy to read these posts because today i got so much information about Krav related exercises. Many exercises are new for me so its a great learning for me. Thank you all friends for sharing your comments.

nickodemus

I don’t have Krav experience but this question comes up a lot with what I do. My $0.02 are the best thing for you to do is simply MORE Krav! Don’t do any outside activities that could injure you and subsequently interfere with your training. Become a Krav gym rat. It will train and condition you for doing Krav better. That really is the most efficient “easy way” in the long run. Don’t forget to stretch.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: