Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Ku Klux Klan at Krav Maga classes

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Come on, rich, now you deleted your original posts? Why? I’m sorry to say this, but you are acting a bit childish. There is really no need to be offended, just because some people don’t agree with what you had to say. I thought you wanted us all to be tolerant… 🙄

rich-f

i am done with adding comment.

It was a damn \”heads up\”.

Should of stayed away from this forum like i said i was going to do… Less time typing replies and more time training.

ffdo

Rich, thanks for the heads up, I for one take such threats serious.

I do agree, it is probably nothing, but then, the AQ guys taking flight lessons were probably nothing too. Then, I am paid to be paranoid. The anti everyone but white crowd has been around awhile, their power is generally reduced, (but then, David Duke DID get elected and one Tim McVey did blow up a day care and a few hundred others in the process.) People looking the other way because it is probably nothing, can and has evolved into great evil.

Anyone here want to guess where the psycho in MN posted threats about blasting his highschool before it happened? It was on a board teenage white power I love Nazi’s web post site.

I don’t think most of these idiots have the stamina to learn enough to find anything useful, but then, Tim McVey was just another loser that couldn’t cut SF indoc.

For the masses, don’t ignore the insignifigant threat for the obvious, or you might have some non-threat idiot from Austria running your country.

JC

rich-f

childish?

I, again wrote a post that was taken the wrong way. So as not to add fuel to the fire, i deleted my posts.

I am not offended, i just dont want to waste any more time

anonymous

I don’t think your post was taken the wrong way. And it was a very interesting \”heads up\”. I have certainly never heard of skinheads taking Krav Maga classes, so I thought it was good that you brought this to our attention.

However, you do sound as if you have gotten your feelings hurt, just because some people didn’t see this as the imminent threat you did. On almost all of these threads we have debates and people may have different viewpoints. That’s what makes the discussion interesting. If anyone agreed on everything, then maybe that would be a waste of time, because you would never learn anything new.

Hey FFDO,

Too late! We already have a \”non-threat idiot from Austria\” running \”Cahlihfohnia\”… 😉 😆 😆

ffdo

But but but, I actually LIKE the governator……….

Hey all yall, (southern roots coming out), don’t take the web so serious, the posts are great, heck, chat rooms can rock, but, get a thick skin, make your point, learn what you can from evrything you read. for those that want to look the otherway, that is ok, for those that can’t take the heat, stay out of the fire. There, I have offended everyone on the post I think.

But then, that is what is so great about free countries, you can say what you want, you can do what you want, you can take things however you want. Not until you try and force your view on me, will I ever get involved, well, beyond the discusion…….

JC

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: