Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Large Class Small Class

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    rfc

Re: Large Class Small Class

For L2 and L3, I like mid-sized classes of around 10 to 16 people. There’s usually enough diversity to train with someone that suits your desires that day in terms of size, skill, body-style etc. I think it’s good to mix it up and I try not to work with the same partner more than twice in a week (which is hard to do because I usually take 5-6 level classes per week). Anyhow, 10-14 people seems to be the magic number to have all that.

For L1 classes… Who cares -it’s all good!

kirsten

Oh yeah it does MJ… but what I am working on is a new Bas project all together!

Sorry, that’s all you get right now.

“Dutch Revolution” my friends… “Dutch Revolution”!! =)

mara-jade

Ok, that’s just SO wrong Make us all wait like the last time..hmmpphrofl2

Drop this one on Bas, out of the blue while he’s digging into some cornflakes:

Het wordt ‘n Nederlandse Revolutie, potverdorie!

In your best English accent.

Its gonna be a Dutch Revolution, gol dang it.

unstpabl1

Ah the difference between training in a class of 4 or 16 people is…..12 people:woohoo:

Being silly, but it shouldn’t matter to us. Our first goal is to learn as much as we can no matter what the size. But it seems to me, that setting our own daily training goal is what really can make a difference. Some guys get so wrapped up on what their partner can or cannot handle or the mob mentality that they throw away half the session

I know it seems hard to define a goal when the instructors in charge and their are only 4 people training or worse its a clusterf..k, but when i do, I seem to have a better expirience. there are probably alot of goals that we wouldn’t ordinarily think of as being beneficial or aren’t as obvious

kirsten

Ahahaha “potverdorie”!! Don’t hear that often, like “Uffda”. I live in a scandinavian town… lots of Danes, Swede’s, you name it…we are all here- including some Dutch (though not scandinavian… we still like to lump them in!).

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: