Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Level one test last night

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    susie

Last night was our level one test – it was tough! There were times I thought I couldn’t go on – I just hit a wall. (Thanks to my partner and the choke from the behind with a push, I can say this figuratively and literally! :): ) Luckily I had a great partner and DH was also testing so I had a alot of encouragement to keep going (Despite the inability to catch my breath or even see straight)

We will find out next week if we passed. Send some good vibes our way…

thanks!

mara-jade

Re: Level one test last night

Ah, those were the days. My level 1 test I thought I was gonna pass out.:rolleyes: Congrats on making it throughthumbsup

unstpabl1

I get the feeling that nobody actually passes a Krav test, be it student or instructor. You can only survive them:OhMy:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote unstpabl1:

I get the feeling that nobody actually passes a Krav test, be it student or instructor. You can only survive them:OhMy:

God knows I’ve had that feeling!

Congrats Susie!!

unstpabl1

I kept looking for CPR and frozen pea stations around KMSO. I figure they took them to Noble for Instructors Phase. Greater need kind of thing

Sorry Susie, I thought I wished you the best on my initial post. Its a great accomplishment just going to class regularly. Putting yourself thru the test is something 90% of the population wouldn’t even think of doing

dkatman

Congrats Susie.

Dave

jonj480

Congrats Susie! Mine was about a month ago! I know exactly how you feel. I wound up with two stitches in my eyebrow from an errant elbow (my partner and I were so tired we could barely keep our hands up) and I finished the test with a huge bandaid on my forehead with blood leaking out of it! LOL

It is a great accomplishment, Great job!

kdak63

Congrats Susie! I did mine in March and I was so stoked that I “survived” passing was frosting on the cake! wishing you the best on passing.

susie

Just a quick update – both DH and I passed :woohoo:

dkatman

Good Deal. Congrats again.

As was recommended to me, make sure you still go to level 1 classes, even though you will be taking Level 2 as well.

Dave

kmky

Congrats

mara-jade

quote Susie:

Just a quick update – both DH and I passed :woohoo:

CONGRATS

unstpabl1

quote mara_jade:

CONGRATS

+1 on what MJ saidthumbsup

Dang MJ, wheres the fireworks? What do they get when they pass L2?

mara-jade

Mike – gotta save a little for everyone :D:

To everyone – if y’all take a level test – let us know. Alot of us here know what a bit#@ the tests can be. Pass or not – the fact you took it says alot, at least to me anywaythumbsup

unstpabl1

quote mara_jade:

Mike – gotta save a little for everyone :D:

To everyone – if y’all take a level test – let us know. Alot of us here know what a bit#@ the tests can be. Pass or not – the fact you took it says alot, at least to me anywaythumbsup

I understand. The first time I met Sean, I brought him a bottle of Walgreens Ibprofen for Phase. I kept the vicadin and the name brand nsaid for myself…SSSHHHH

I can’t even imagine doing the Testing, so whether someone passed it this time or not is a big deal. The fact they attempted it. In fact I think what would impress me the most is the person who didn’t pass posting and commiting to conquering it next time. I get the feeling though most quit at that point and blame the system or the school.

I get dinged once in a while for not being supportive, but thats a long way from the truth. I always have a ton of respect for those who try and more for those willing to put in the work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: