Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    cmetalman

So, I was working out this morning with the “Bob” but it’s not about him, it’s about me. Well anyway I’m two feet squared off, in front of him I have my hands up elbows in palms out, left hand little further out, centerline covered, I think it’s called the “fence” – chin is down of course, giving him only the outside, visualizing him throwing a right haymaker. I slide forward to the left, putting my left elbow up facing him jamming his right arm. Meanwhile I’m throwing a right elbow to his face, I drop my left arm to trap his right arm,my right elbow turns into a hammerfist I start throwing hammerfists to his neck. I wrap my right hand back off his neck I start throwing groin and knees — he stabbed me in the back. I forgot the Krav motto – always assume he’s carrying a weapon. BAD DEFENSE!

Re: Lost my Krav mojo

Ah just can’t trust a Bob can you?

Backstabbing Bob I always call him.

On a side note I need to move into a house so I can buy one of those. I’m sure my downstairs neighbors wouldn’t appreciate me pounding on Bob from up here.

quote HazardousSmoker:

Ah just can’t trust a Bob can you?

Backstabbing Bob I always call him.

On a side note I need to move into a house so I can buy one of those. I’m sure my downstairs neighbors wouldn’t appreciate me pounding on Bob from up here.

Just work out at 2am. Downstairs neighbors LOVE when you make a lot of noise at 2am.

J-

giant-killer

Bob a back-stabber? I better be careful with mine.

Isn’t there something you can put underneath his base, so he doesn’t bounce as much when you are beating him on an upper floor?

cmetalman, good to hear you are getting the imagination going… thumbsup

GK I don’t know if there is something or not but if anyone has suggestions that work let me know. I have carpeted floors maybe it wouldn’t be as big of a deal as I think but I’d hate to go spend all that money on something I couldn’t use.

guerriere

Look on the bright side – at least he didn’t bite you. When you get your mojo back give him a swift kick in the owie bits!

giant-killer

I actually have mine on the second floor of an apartment building. Manager’s office is downstairs from me. :(: It’s pretty crammed anyway, so I just don’t hit him too hard and go more for strategic movement or vision drills, or hit the eyes etc. But I think there was a discussion a while back where someone suggested putting something underneath the base that would prevent it from bouncing too much. Can’t remember what it was, though.

Wow wish you could find it.

The search engine will not allow me to search for words under 4 letters 🙁

cmetalman

Ok, so Bob lives in my basement and I go down there to beat on him on a daily bases. I didn’t expect this, I go down to the basement this morning for his daily beat down he gets in my face I get in the non-threating defensive stand I though I did eveything right but the #@%#@ shanked me . where is my Krav mojo? What did I do wrong?

giant-killer

Hazardous,

It wasn’t that long ago, maybe a few months or so. Something kind of soft one could put underneath. Hmmm, I wished I could remember.

cmetal, what do you expect, you’re holding the poor guy captive in a basement, don’t feed him and beat the crap out of him every day. Of course he’d have a sour face, wouldn’t you? ;):

quote downforlife76:

Just work out at 2am. Downstairs neighbors LOVE when you make a lot of noise at 2am.

J-

Oh yeah I’m sure they would love me to death.

guerriere

quote cmetalman:

Ok, so Bob lives in my basement and I go down there to beat on him on a daily bases. I didn’t expect this, I go down to the basement this morning for his daily beat down he gets in my face I get in the non-threating defensive stand I though I did eveything right but the #@%#@ shanked me . where is my Krav mojo? What did I do wrong?

Maybe you should put your screwdrivers and drill bits back in the workshop drawers before you start beating on Bob. Just a tip.

scholl34

well while your defense might not have been the best one for the suggested attack the bottom line is you walked away unharmed and followed rule number one…..dont get hurt…..its a good rule to live by and if you can follow it than everything else falls into place and wether the technique was correct or not is not so important anymore just the end result..

cmetalman

Guerriere, where is my chain saw? … OH SH#T!!

cmetalman

scholl34, I guess my defense/attack would of been ok if I was sure he wasn’t carring a weapon, should I have performed the 360 defense and then grabbed his wrist with the left hand while attacking with the right ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: