Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    jjbklb

Re: Lost my Krav mojo

Well…I hope that you can now answer the age-old question that have plagued martial artists for many years………Is Bob right or left handed??????????

gitano

Just a tech note:
    You can use Google to get around the 4-character search minimum. At Google, enter the search like so:

bob site:http://kmforum.kravmaga.com

Now back to the Bob-bashing! thumbsup

quote HazardousSmoker:

Wow wish you could find it.

The search engine will not allow me to search for words under 4 letters 🙁

guerriere

Next Christmas:

vwr32

quote HazardousSmoker:

I’m sure my downstairs neighbors wouldn’t appreciate me pounding on Bob from up here.

It would probably go a long way if you simply knocked on their door and let them know what you want to do… tell them you’re trying to be a good neighbor and maybe ask if there’s a good time for them when a little more noise than normal wouldn’t be too intrusive.

You pay rent there too. They aren’t guaranteed a noise free existence. You’re entitled to live, move around, dance if you want in your own space. But there’s no reason you can’t try to be neighborly and simply give them a heads-up and try to include them in a smooth transition. When I lived in an apt our downstairs neighbor practiced drums during the day. The only time I ever had a problem with it was when he was partying one night and decided to practice them at 2am. Do unto others and all that.

This is America… go buy a Bob if you want. thumbsup

cmetalman

jjbklb, Bob is … “Bob”. He’s right handed ,left handed and no handed .

scholl34

yes a 360 probably would have been your best bet…..wrist to wrist and a straight right hand to the chin…hopefully the force would create an impact disarm causing him to drop the weapon but if he continued to hold on to the knife you would be forced to decide wether to continue raining blows or to attempt a disarm. My personal take on this is usually to continue to rain blows via combatives and create a impact disarm although situation depending, sometimes the disarm might present itself. I hope I have answered your question but as i said previously the most important thing is you walking away from the situation regardless of which technique you employed.

quote vwr32:

It would probably go a long way if you simply knocked on their door and let them know what you want to do… tell them you’re trying to be a good neighbor and maybe ask if there’s a good time for them when a little more noise than normal wouldn’t be too intrusive.

You pay rent there too. They aren’t guaranteed a noise free existence. You’re entitled to live, move around, dance if you want in your own space. But there’s no reason you can’t try to be neighborly and simply give them a heads-up and try to include them in a smooth transition. When I lived in an apt our downstairs neighbor practiced drums during the day. The only time I ever had a problem with it was when he was partying one night and decided to practice them at 2am. Do unto others and all that.

This is America… go buy a Bob if you want. thumbsup

What a novel concept. So simple but yet it eluded me who’da thunk it?

Seriously I will have to do that if I can get the funds together to go buy BOB first.

giant-killer

Just wait ’til downforlife’s Bob gets out of jail, then give him brand new home and a second chance.

quote Giant Killer:

Just wait ’til downforlife’s Bob gets out of jail, then give him brand new home and a second chance.

Just make sure you hide all the valuables and lock your daughter in the closet. He wasn’t always this way. He used to be such a nice punching bag….

J-

quote downforlife76:

Just make sure you hide all the valuables and lock your daughter in the closet. He wasn’t always this way. He used to be such a nice punching bag….

J-

Just as I suspected, BOB is a con-artist.

I’m tellin ya he’s a backstabber. Better hide the sheep too.

cmetalman

Funny story ,my wife’s sister comes over with her daughter she’s around five .their all upstairs when the five year old decides to go to the basement to look for our cats next think you know she come screaming there’s a “man figure” in the basement so my wife and her sister went to the basement to explain to her that the “man figure” is a punching/kicking bag and his name is Bob, she then wanted to know why he was named after her dad, … (had to be there)

bradm

“I’m tellin ya he’s a backstabber. Better hide the sheep too.”

Hide the sheep too?? Are you sure you’re not from Montana? Baaaa!!

quote BradM:

Ewwwwe.

vwr32

quote :

quote BradM:

quote downforlife76:

Ewwwwe.

sorry, couldn’t resist: http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Music/RimShot.wav

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: