Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Military or Police Krav Maga for civilians?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    kmky

Re: Military or Police Krav Maga for civilians?

quote Don:

Oh man, here we go again… the first rule of super secret ninja club Is what??! :confused:
    Hint: it’s the same as the second rule…

1) Don’t talk about Super Secret Ninja Club

my bad, i’ll do my punishment tonight after class :(:

don

quote KMKY:

1) Don’t talk about Super Secret Ninja Club

my bad, i’ll do my punishment tonight after class :(:

Lemme know what your penance will be and I’ll do it to (for talking about FMKs)… thumbsup

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

LOL Don

In all seriousness I think Tim hit the nail on the head, right tool right environment.

The initial “address the immediate danger” principal stays the same, the variables on finishing the altercation change based on the specific ROE.

Do I disarm the knife or do I stick it back in him> as a civilian its based on my personal morality as an LE its a UOF escalation, in a militant scenario it doesn’t have to end in termination but the option during combatives is there if needed.

Everything doesn’t have to end in a termination move, but it can. The point is to go home safe, if after I take his firearm away from him I decide to double tap center mass I don’t think that needs to be taught.

The techniques all stay pretty universal initially, its the options after the control point that may change.

Hope that makes sense.

simon

wouldn’t also depend on your instructors knowledge since most of them are civilian and not Force trained?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: