Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge New and improved collar… now with three stripes!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    nate

Re: New and improved collar… now with three stripes!!

Grats on Sgt. Devilnuts. Good luck on your new meat gazing responsibilities.

kirsten

LOL… I actually knew what that meant only because of my military friends… but I could honestly say that I would never have thought in a million years I would have heard the term “meat gazing” on the KM forum…

Good luck and try to not judge… :jerry:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

ahhh yes meat gazing, I can still remember my first group of freshly canned pickles. (lets see who other then our new sarge gets that referance)

kirsten

60 guys, 4 showers and 5 minutes to get it done… now that’s a pickle… :OhMy:

t-j

Devil Nuts,

Make us proud. I was Sgt Johnson in the Corps as well. 97 to 02. B Co, 1/4 1st Plt; 0311 oorraah. Kill. Blood makes the grass grow. Get some. etc…

Semper,

(former) Sgt T. Johnson

PS. What is your MOS?

jenn

congrats!!!

claymore

Sgt Johnson,

Congrats on your promotion. NCOs truly are the backbone of the military.

I noticed your location, I spent a couple of weeks up there recently at the IKMA headquarters. Not sure if I ran into you there.

Coincidentally, the responsibility of “meat gazer”, or “pecker checker” also falls under E-5’s at Fort Bragg as well. That’s an awesome detail. People who aren’t familiar with the military’s way of urinalysis might find it odd/creepy. When I left active duty a couple of years ago, I had to take a urinalysis for my new job. I went to the bathroom, held the cup and waited with the door open for the lady to come in and observe…she said, “Sir, you may close the door now”, and I replied, “Oh, I thought you had to watch”…she looked at me like a total freak and said, “Hell no, I’d totally get sued for that!”

Just one of the few “transitions” into civilian life that didn’t go so smoothly…Who knew?:dunno:

devilnuts

hahaha.

I’m a 0656 TJ, data geek.

spartan0311

Rock on Devilnuts!!!! I still got the scars from my 3 stripes…. Go forward and do great things….

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: