Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books New book and questions …..

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Re: New book and questions …..

This has been a long time since I have been back. Many new KM books since that time. What do you think of the very first KM book printed in the english language ?

quote Giant Killer:

Huh?

The book is very interesting. It has plenty of KM techniques, some are a bit different from what we usually do. My edition is from 1983, so some things may have changed since then.

Hi G.K. What are your thoughts since owning the book ” Fighting Fit ” by David Ben-Asher ?

Apparently G.K. has not posted since 2008. Does anyone else have that blue and white book ?

mara-jade

Out of print it seems but if you don’t mind used there are copies to be had at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0399506241/ref=olp_page_1?ie=UTF8&shipPromoFilter=0&startIndex=0&sort=sip&me=&condition=used

This blue and white book is going to become a classic years from now and be highly collectible.

unstpabl1

quote JewishFitness1976:

Apparently G.K. has not posted since 2008. Does anyone else have that blue and white book ?

Gk is alive and well and still training with John Whitman

quote unstpabl1:

Gk is alive and well and still training with John Whitman

That is good to hear. thumbsup

I still have the book and it makes for good reading as well historical reading material of Krav Maga. 🙂

imirwaymike
    Blocked

meble ogrodowe

meble ogrodowe

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: