Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums New Guy w/ Question After 1st Class

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Re: New Guy w/ Question After 1st Class

One of the best way to keep from getting sore is to take Glutamine or L-Glutamine. I lift wts 4-5 x/wk and if I don’t talk my Glutamine I get very sore. I take about 30gms / day…A teaspoon is about 5 gm, can mix with just water or with a Protine Drink. You can buy this at Wal-Mart or Bodybuilding.com, NEVER buy it from to GNC LOL.

Keith

govinda

Dont have days off, except weekend obviously, you need a training regime apart from KM, i.e. running, cross training, etc, as for stretching , do that every day, the more you train the fitter you will be, loads of routines, specific exercises in webb land, get surfing dude.

dunc

well thats a bloody relief.

i thought it was just me that found lesson 1 was a bit harsh.

turns out that all my new surfing muscles were not much use at all. apart from punching.

43 year old slacker, no training in anything, only gave up smoking 3 weeks ago.

all the best

dunc

“still waiting for the opportunity to prove that money won’t make me happy.”
    spike milligan

tinykrav

I’m in my 12th week of classes now and I would say it took about 2 weeks for me to be able to walk properly again. (ha ha!) Now even when I come crawling home after class (like last night!) I barely feel it the next day. I do try to stretch a little, get the dog walked, and do some push ups/sit ups during the day as well. If for some reason I skipped lunch I would have to skip class or I’d pass out, I actually eat (a snack) up until about an hour before class. Thankfully, I also finally stopped dreaming about it all the time and throwing punches in my sleep.

I urge you to stick with it (this forum helps!), I’m definitely finding the torture well worth it. I go about 4 days a week and although I enjoy the weekends off I do miss it on those days too. I have built up enough muscle now that people are starting to comment which is kind of neat. (And kind of weird too. LOL!)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: