Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    kravjeff

Re:

quote \”jjbklb\:

I have two for the female

MISSdemeaner

Felony

-And-

\”Too bad the female has been named already, or you could have called them \”Krav\” and \”Maga\”.

BEAUTIFUL!!! 😀

Another friend suggested Sun Tzu (Author of The Art of War) … Kind like that too ..

I never should have asked – Too many good ideas !!! 😛

giant-killer

Hey, maybe if you call them \”Krav\” and \”Maga\”, you could charge the NTC a buck for each time you are calling their names. \”‘Krav’! ‘Maga’! Get over here!\”. Perfect free advertising. Oh, and you could even shave the KM symbol into their fur. Imagine how cute they’d look! 😀 Little Krav Maga dogs. Everyone would know they are tough guys then… 8)

kravjeff

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Hey, maybe if you call them \”Krav\” and \”Maga\”, you could charge the NTC a buck for each time you are calling their names. \”‘Krav’! ‘Maga’! Get over here!\”. Perfect free advertising. Oh, and you could even shave the KM symbol into their fur. Imagine how cute they’d look! 😀 Little Krav Maga dogs. Everyone would know they are tough guys then… 8)

LOL – 😆 😆 Kinda like having that custom advertising on your car!!!

What do you think John??? Maybe a break on pricing / seminars too! 😉

giant-killer

I wonder if KMWW makes little doggie clothes with the KM symbol on it. I bet they’d sell like hot cakes! 😀

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

I wonder if KMWW makes little doggie clothes with the KM symbol on it. I bet they’d sell like hot cakes! 😀

Only in LA, the rest of the country is smart enough to know that dogs come from the factory in there own clothes

vwr32

While I don’t normally dress my dogs in clothes, I’m not completely opposed to the idea of seeing the logo in more places. I tried to order a couple krav shirts from Revgear and both had been discontinued according to the customer service rep. The only shirt my training center had was one that had the gym name on it, nothing with only krav maga (so I bought two). They’re nice shirts and I like supporting my training center, but would be nice to make the krav name a bit more known too. I would think they’d have auto window decals and magnetic bumper logos for those who want to do a little free advertising.

But if there were doggy krav clothes, I’d probably buy them just for the novelty lol.

unstpabl1

I guess I’m the opposite I don’t want anybody to know. Once in a while i’ll wear a peace thru superior firepower T shirt with cammi’s on through the health food store, but thats just fun. 😈

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Hmm weird.. have you looked at the NTC proshop? Theres always a ton of shirts and new designs coming out all the time. Call the 800 number and ask. I know we have pull over hoodies on sale right now I just bought a bunch. And they had them in XXXL!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Mike next time your at the health food store if you see a guy wearing a shirt that says ìFights Well With Othersî say helloÖ canít miss me my arms in a sling LOL

unstpabl1

Kinda hard to miss a guy wearing a XXXL hoodie anyway in the 90 degree weather we’re having 😛

vwr32

Re:

quote \”unstpabl1\:

Kinda hard to miss a guy wearing a XXXL hoodie anyway in the 90 degree weather we’re having 😛

rofl

They had the same shirts on the proshop page, but figured if they were discontinued what’s the point. I tried to get the seasonal \”Mens Fighter Tank\” and \”Mens Sleveless Tee\” because I figured they’d be cooler to wear during class. The ntc proshop only lists having large for the sleveless tee, so maybe that one is on its way out?

Wearing UnderArmor right now, but if my center ever enforces anything resembling a uniform, I’ll be stuck with those thick cotton tees it seems. So if anyone comes out with doggie krav clothes, my dog wants something without sleeves or in UnderArmor material. (Had to figure out a way to tie this back into the topic.)

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Actually this is probably a new topic but I do train in a hoodie a lot.. with board shorts on LOL

giant-killer

Looks like the doggie Krav shirt thing is taking off. Hope they’ll pay me commission or free Krav classes for life. 😀

vw, your dog looks like the perfect candidate. I think a little Krav doggie baseball hat might look cute, along with a doggie shirt. Or maybe even the doggie hoodie. Oh, and how about a KM dog leash, with a few dozen little KM symbols? Sort of like a Louis Vuitton design, but KM style… 8)

Ah, and KM sunglasses, dogs or people. The symbol painted on the lenses or engraved into the sides. Hey, I’m on a roll today. Must be the late night schnapps… 😆

vwr32

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Looks like the doggie Krav shirt thing is taking off. Hope they’ll pay me commission or free Krav classes for life. 😀

vw, your dog looks like the perfect candidate. I think a little Krav doggie baseball hat might look cute, along with a doggie shirt. Or maybe even the doggie hoodie. Oh, and how about a KM dog leash, with a few dozen little KM symbols? Sort of like a Louis Vuitton design, but KM style… 8)

Ah, and KM sunglasses, dogs or people. The symbol painted on the lenses or engraved into the sides. Hey, I’m on a roll today. Must be the late night schnapps… 😆

All excellent ideas… but without a krav cape and mask, I think the other dogs might make fun of him.

kravjeff

😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: