Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics personal experiences?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mike-g

Steve if that’s the short story how long is the long story?…lol

stevetuna

Re:

quote \”mike_g\:

Steve if that’s the short story how long is the long story?…lol

As you’ll learn when we get together next month in NC, I may be short on talent, technique and ability, but I’m long in discussion! 8)

One of our best students at our Krav Maga classes is a local kid, 22 yrs. old. He’s a good-sized kid, too – I estimate 6-1, 210 lbs. He has never missed a KM class. He’s out at a bar with his friends one night this summer (doesn’t drink, does the DD thing). As they’re leaving, the group passes two brothers who are fighting with each other in the parking lot. One of those guys breaks off and comes charging at Brandon. Brandon goes into defensive position at once, telling the guy to back off. The nitwit advances. Brandon kicks him with the defensive front kick, pushing him back. The nitwit regroups and advances again. Again, Brandon uses that same kick and tries to leave. The nitwit charges a third time, this time with a wild right-hand swing. Brandon blocked with a 360 block with his left hand, throwing a right-hand counter at the same time. The nitwit went to sleep.

Brandon is a humble kid who told us he’d never really been in a fight before. He was amazed at how automatic his response was, due to his Krav Maga training.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: