Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    emil

Re: Pulled my BUTT!

Nixxon, I am relying on my experience as a physical therapist, and my current education in a doctorate level program in PT to give my advice and not stuff you pulled off the internet when your googled “muscle cramps”. Then again, if I recall, that’s your preferred method of obtaining information and providing advice.

nixxon

quote Emil:

Nixxon, I am relying on my experience as a physical therapist, and my current education in a doctorate level program in PT to give my advice and not stuff you pulled off the internet when your googled “muscle cramps”. Then again, if I recall, that’s your preferred method of obtaining information and providing advice.

Child, I’m not going to get into a internet thread warrior brawl with you. I haven’t attacked you outright or sought to discredit you or make anything personal. Congratulations for crossing that boundary, I will not go there.

I used information googled to illustrate some stretches that may be helpful to him, why re-type all that info when it was already neatly provided? By no means was this all inclusive but just some exercises that may benefit him, and everyone in general.

In regards to your “accreditation” I’m glad you felt threatened enough to inform me of them. I place little stock in them, just because you have a degree, doesn’t make you always right.

Adios.

bracius

This may be my first “official” Krav Maga injury.

I was doing some remidial level one class today. We where doing choke from the side.

Pluck
    Pop
    Elbow
    Hammerfist
    Knees w/grapple
    and then your “fatality” finish as I call it
    I did a [safe] elbow pop just below and behind the ear and moved into a knee to the cheek bone when I felt a *pop*

No no, not a pulled muscle. It didn’t really hurt so much as it is just a very low low aching feeling. I stretch and it goes away a little which makes me wonder if it was some light cramping. Am I having symptoms of PMS? What gives?

emil

quote Nixxon:

Child, I’m not going to get into a internet thread warrior brawl with you. I haven’t attacked you outright or sought to discredit you or make anything personal. Congratulations for crossing that boundary, I will not go there.

This sure seems like a personal attack to me.

quote Nixxon:

I used information googled to illustrate some stretches that may be helpful to him, why re-type all that info when it was already neatly provided? By no means was this all inclusive but just some exercises that may benefit him, and everyone in general.

Benefit everyone in general with “butt pain”? How do you know what may benefit anyone, if you don’t know what’s wrong in the first place?

quote Nixxon:

In regards to your “accreditation” I’m glad you felt threatened enough to inform me of them. I place little stock in them, just because you have a degree, doesn’t make you always right.

Adios.

No, but it does allow me to make a better educated guess. By the way I also mentioned experience. Or is that also less valid than your personal opinion? How do you know that the information you obtain on the internet comes from a valid source?

nixxon

Emil,

Like I said, I’m not going to play this with you. I’m going to bow out because this is not the place for pissing contests, and it was not my intention to begin one. You may continune your childish behavior down whatever paths you desire. I’m done responding to this thread.

Smoke,

I hope your feeling better and the streches have helped you out.

Good day.

admin-d45
    Keymaster

*ahem*

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: