Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Question about \"Krav in action\"

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    usnavy-233

Well, my opinion may be slightly biased….but then again, I’ve never met Jeff’s wife 😉

anonymous

Neither have I, but he has been describing her as such, so I don’t know… 8)

ryan

There was still a round and a half to go, if I remember correctly. It was really inspiring (and a bit painful to watch, as well.)

RTA, I actually agree that the fighting spirit taught in KM can be a valuable asset in competitive fighting, to a point.

clfmak

You could find videos showing the effectiveness of the front kick to the groin, the straight knee to the body or groin or head, the cross to the jaw or solar plexis, elbow strikes to the head and neck, throws and takedowns etc. These videos probably wouldn’t be krav- they’d most likely be MMA, muay thai, street fighting, kyokushin or judo- but the moves are basically the same.

kravmdjeff

Giant, I’ll tell you this much…

Those pagaent girls are NOTHING compared to my woman.

jarcher

Re:

quote \”KravMDjeff\:

Those pagaent girls are NOTHING compared to my woman.

Pics!

anonymous

You seem to be a lucky guy, KravMDjeff! 😛

ffdo

OK, how do I go about finding the next tough man comp or cage match in Milwaukee?????? Or, should I just go to a biker bar or maybe go to a Raider’s game in full KC or GB attire????? Perhaps stroll through the S Bronx singing I’m in the money? Wasn’t that in a Mad Magazine once? I am so confused…… The best way to see KM in action will be when we have a KM person caught on a security cam doing his or her thing, until then, we will just keep doing our TaiBoesq art with little acknowledgement outside our own communityÖ. But then, thatís OK, frankly, I would rather my real life opponent way underestimate me than ever tremble in his or her bootsÖÖ

JC

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: