Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    lions2011

Re: Sick of level 1

On second thought I will take Jeremy’s advice and train more and post less.

to Ryan you can fly out to the MW and test me and you will see that I am a man of humility, respect and high moral character. I wont have any problem passing level 1 test and by next year I will be in level 3.

Take care people I am out of here for now.

Oh thanks jewishfitness for your kinds words. Maybe you should actually have the courage to take a class first before you attack me. I have read several of your posts and find them offensive against Muslim people and if you think the religious zealots are only on the Arab side you are greatly wrong.

Later and enjoy your training and whatever other hobbies and interests you enjoy.

ryan

I don’t recall questioning any of those things, but your posts, the last one included, seem to indicate otherwise. I’ll go back to being an infrequent forum observer and less than sporadic poster. You just can’t help some people.

mara-jade

It is sad it had to come down to this. Lions-though you may not realize it, there were several of us (me included) who did attempt to help you in a nice way. You chose the path you did and unfortunately this was the end result.

I have only met several of these instructors in person but I have great respect for them all. You have NO idea what they go through to get to the level they have. My hubby and I have had the pleasure to train with Ryan. Ryan IS the real deal.

In my over 7 years of learning Krav, I’ve learned this. Saying you’re a bada$$ and BEING one can be 2 different things. Those who truly respect Krav never forget where they came from (aka remember to go back to basics, Level 1, etc), never assume they KNOW it all and NEVER flaunt it.

If you’re truly sick of Krav, then perhaps it’s just not for you.

To the instructors-please don’t be strangers here. Y”all remember when you were newbies. I bet there are some here who are dying to ask questions and are scared. I used to be one of them.

Take care everyone:wav:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I still take the level one classes all the time and Ive been told I can do them in my sleep (choke from the side while spooning)

Its always good to refresh and its a great workout.

But then again thats just me I like to train.

yli

quote CJs Dad:

(choke from the side while spooning)

Given the response to a side choke involves hammerfisting your assailant in the groin….

Does your significant other wear protection?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

sooooo many jokes come to mind “filters”

unstpabl1

Thanks to the spooning image I may never be able to spoon again:dunno:

mara-jade

quote unstpabl1:

Thanks to the spooning image I may never be able to spoon again:dunno:

rofl2rofl2

Way back when I first started Krav, I found when sleeping, I’d been sleeping with my hands in fists, waiting to kick someone’s a$$:D:

So far, hubby and I have yet to glove up while pissed at each other:combat:

I don’t have anything to add to that and hate it when people set themselves for failure & the mentality of sub-standards never helps anybody.

I can not stand people with poor social skills either. Some of it is not their fault but for the ones who can improve their social skills. There is no excuse.

Lions, Many people have given you hints, both indirectly and directly. It is time you started listening to people and doing what they say because they are trying to help you.

Lions, you have no idea how intense the hatred is between Israelis and the arabs. I have experienced some of the vehement hatred the arabs have tried to do to me so do not tell me who is a nice arab or not. I will decide who is a nice arab or not. As for Jewish zealots, they are fine and they are my people.

I have been in the martial arts for years and I always learn something everyday. Show more respect for people who have worked very hard to get there.

* puts the farm pitchfork down and goes back to work * :D:

garddawg

Wow……

I have never been a fan of testing. No matter how hard I train I always find I have more to learn and my movement and skill can always be improved upon.

ryan

I agree with the dawg…

stevem174

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Posters like you are the reason most expert level practitioners and Black Belt level Instructors avoid this board like the plague.

I understand why, but it’s sad. There is a ton of knowledge and experience on this forum. When I first joined this group I went through and read every past post of many people, several that responded to this thread. I can tell you it left me hungry for more.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: