Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Testing from level 3 to 4 soon.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    markx3

We did our sparring and ground fighting in the last 45 minutes of the test. Everyone was starting to cramp up big time. We didnít want to drink too much in between sections because we were afraid of getting stomach cramps. But at the same time we were sweating so much we werenít replenishing our bodies with enough fluid.

We did several 2 minute rounds of stand up, but if it went to the ground, then so be it. We also did several 10 second rounds of fighting. I guess this teaches us to be super aggressive when needed and to finish the fight. After that we did several 2 minute ground fighting rounds. We had 4 fresh people come in to spar and grapple. That was kind of frustrating to me because I felt I had better skills than some of them but I was so exhausted that I just took the beat down. The fresh fighters totally understood where we were coming from and tried not to hurt us too bad. Honeslty they were really cool and ecouraging.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: