Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bracius

Re: Thieves are strange

My dumbest criminal story happened just last year

I was having a huge 4th of July celebration. I must have had four dozen people out at the casa. When out of the blue, this el camino rolls up with a flat bed trailer onto one of the fields next to my property.

There is a small barn…almost a shed really, that sits on this parcel. Four guys jump right out and start circling the shed. They are talking to themselves (pretty loudly) on how they are going to move this thing.

Now I happen to know the owners of the property (and thus the shed) and these little varmints ain’t the owners. For some god unknown reason (we later find out they are high on meth) they don’t notice us until one of the 40+ people yells out to me (I am smoking brisket in the back) “Hey, should we call the police”.

The events that transpired over the next minute and a half is classic. One of friends, a former police officer, found my rifle and is coming out of the house. I round the back of my house with my pistol. 38 other people are on their cell phones either calling for police/ambulance – or – taking pictures of our barn bandits. My neighbors are coming out of their houses with firearms in tote.

I don’t know if the police hauled butt because they wanted to catch the bandits or the reports from dispatch coming in saying that a dozen armed people and another mob of 30 or so people are going to beat some thieves to death.

Why are the criminals dumb in my book, well:
    The policy in Texas for stealing is to shoot first and question the body later. Whilst in the middle of my paranoid little patch of the Hill Country.

It’s like walking onto on army base and trying to start trouble.

bracius

quote russell:

i have a friend (yes i have one or two) who told me about a guy in North Carolina who tried to rob a gun shop…..WITH A KNIFE!!!!!

Dude…………….. where is the video of something like that. That would be a classic!

gregwormald

Try doing a search for ‘gun shop hold-up’ at http://www.snopes.com and read the whole story!
    The dumb bunny (sorry bunnies!) actually had to walk around a police car to enter the shop where the cop was having a coffee with the owner.
    Greg

russell

quote GregWormald:

Try doing a search for ‘gun shop hold-up’ at http://www.snopes.com and read the whole story!
    The dumb bunny (sorry bunnies!) actually had to walk around a police car to enter the shop where the cop was having a coffee with the owner.
    Greg

as carlos mencia say ….dee dee dee!!!!rofl2

bracius

That’s gold Jerry, GOLD!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: