Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics this is why I take Krav…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    psyops

He was bloodied a bit. His right eye had a nice little gash. Of course when security showed up they assumed that I had \”jumped\” this clown and they were interested in arresting me. However when the others who had witnessed the incident told them what happened they simply patted me on my back and proceeded to place the other individual under arrest. I did not press charges as they suggested that I should

The bum that I smacked down was yelling racial slurs at me afterwards. I laughed my ass off because that is what all losers do when they get stripped of their pride. They go to what they believe are insults. Of course I am not bothered by this because he already took a thumping from me and the fact that he no doubt is a loser in every aspect of his life was punishment enough for him. The next day when he woke up he was still himself and that is something that will never change. I on the other hand continued on with my evening and I even had a massage at one of the world’s best Spas the next morning!

anonymous

Good thing there were witnesses to corroborate your story. And hopefully, the girlfriend dumped him.

psyops

GK,

No she did not! She was crying because he was getting arrested! WTF?!! I did my part. The rest is on her!

anonymous

Yep, some people are beyond help!

g-v

Many moons ago, I was at a buddy’s place, drinking and watching the bulls game. We started hearing all this stuff coming from the hall…opened the door to find my pal’s neighbor getting smacked by baby’s daddy. He had her by her hair, and was dragging her while smacking her. We ran over there, and somehow separated them two. So, I’m trying to get her away from him while my buddy’s talking to the dude to calm him down, and the dumb broad starts talking smack to him over my shoulder. That dude was on her in a heartbeat, punching her in the face, right over my shoulder! It was crazy and got crazier. I guess she had their infant at her place. So, as she’s at my buddy’s pad, talking to the cops, the dude goes and takes the kid, and the two of them somehow wind up on the roof. And that’s where he stayed, danggling that infant over the edge of the roof. He was up there a while until the cops calmed him down enough to get him down and arrest him.

mj

Like KMCat I am not surprised that people donít help. From personal experience I know it is a very rare person who will actually help someone in a bad situation. But itís nice to know that there are actually people out there, even if itís only the oneís who have posted here, that would actually help a stranger. Maybe you all will rub off on others, one can hope anyway!

kravmdjeff

My brother in law had a similar experience happen. A girl was sitting down at the bar and her boyfriend just came in and decked her. Apparantly he was on drugs and also he was big and it took three bystanders to take him down and restrain him until the cops came. My brother in law wanted to make sure that I was very proud of him for using appropriate force…

lazlo

It is disgusting that nobody responded to the little girl. There was a case back in NY year’s ago where a woman was raped and murdered and all the neighbors heard it and did nothing. So, sadly this is not new.
    On a macro-scale, heinous world-wide events have occurred and continue to occur and many of us, not all thank G-d, do not do anything…the Holocaust, Darfur, Rwanda, Croatia, Khmer-Rouge(sp)…take your pick. Point is, most people don’t seem to involve themsevles unless it is their people, their family, their loved ones who are risk. I guess the guy in the video clip was dead on when he said that most people thought that some one else was going to \”rescue\” the girl.
    In first aid and emergency response, we are tought to pick out a SPECIFIC person in the crowd and say YOU MISTER call 911 rather than \”somebody\” call 911.

It is very disturbing that PEOPLE will not help. What is WRONG with socity today? If a child is acting like that, my instincts are to listen… then persue. I would really hope that if my child was in that situation, that some adult would assist. Fortunatly all three of my children are taking Taekwando and I teach them KM!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: