Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics this kid could beat you up…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    vicious
    clfmak

That’s the best technical fighting I’ve ever seen in a kid. I bet he’ll go on to be a big name in MMA. Alright golf swing, too.

He couldn’t beat me up, though. I have an undefeated record against children. 😉

kravjeff

sweeeeet … 😮

g-v

Wow! 😛

vicious

and my dad made me play soccer…lol

g-v

Re:

My dad made me play tennis. 🙁

njl

Golf here…

scrapper

Ballet. The less said the better.

vicious
    lazlo

I took judo…and then ballet…back to back at the community center. Yep, I looked great doing ballet in my gi. My mom let me quit after a while. Thank you mom.

anonymous

I took a little bit of everything. Golf, tennis, judo even some fencing. Thankfully, no ballet. I would have liked to do Karate, but my mom thought it would be too brutal for a kid. Too bad, would have given me a head start for that Krav thing….

clfmak

That kid kickboxing match was awesome. Was it staged? It was hard to tell because of how the windows media player works on a Mac. The muay boran jumping elbows and lack of leg kicks made it look kind of fake. Looked like a lethwei match- no gloves, throws OK.

kravjeff

😯

Zoinks! What’s next on this thread? Cockfights? 😉

Agree – Cool, but looked like it may have been staged. Although at that age (I’d guess 7 ot 8ish) it seems like it would be exceptionally difficult to \”choreograph\” something that the kids could remember, or even that they could \”improvise\” a staged fight at that age …

I dunno …

vicious

the thing is, if it’s staged, those kids are either really really good actors when it comes to \”faking\” getting hit, or at least really hitting…. hollywood stuntment don’t look that good…

Re:

quote \”scrapper\:

Ballet. The less said the better.

😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: