Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics this kid could beat you up…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

That kid was pretty good..

problem-bear

I haven’t seen your video but from what I hear I believe your all refering to 11 year old BJJ/Muay Thai phenom, Drake Dudley. He has trained with Renato \”Babalu\” Sobral. The kid is crazy. Aside from being a youth golden gloves boxing champion in his division, he completely dominated a BJJ tournament in his category defeating all of his opponents flawlessly, and then started crying like a baby while being presented with his trophies because although he owned all competition, he couldn’t submit his final opponent. How’s that for pushing yourself?
    This kid could be the next Fedor Emelianenko or BJ Penn if he wanted too, but would rather play professional golf because he says it’s more relaxing and he won’t have to cut weight. He also says school is his first priority and everything else is just a \”hobby\”. This kid is an inspiration!

esco

i hope he don’t end up like bj penn. my classmate and his bro used to train in his gym on the big island in hawaii when they were growing up. one night 2 years ago we were all out at this club called oceans right outside of downtown honolulu. we bumped into him at the club and my friend introduced us to him, dude was super cool, down to earth. toward the end of the night we see these two guys, obviously drunk, hassling him, the three quickly exchange words and the drunk guys head for the door. after they get outside bj starts making his way for the door and half the club spills out of the club, people obviously not wanting to miss the action. we had to swim through the crowd to get outside. by the time we got out all we could see was bj pen standing over these two dudes both of em laid out and security everywhere trying to disperse the crowd. from what i heard the whole thing lasted like 10 sec.
    but yeah anyway he got arrested some months later at another club called zanzabars in waikiki for assaulting a cop. don’t really know much about it except what was on the news.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: