Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Tragedy, friends son murdered.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Re: Tragedy, friends son murdered.

I am sorry for your loss. It’s scarry.

My Neighborhood is having a meeting tonight, because of the recent armed robberies
    to pedestrians in the Melrose area. Also a old man was stabbed to death for no apparent reason in the same area. The police are going to be there and we are going to discuss what can we do to protect our selves and our neighbors. I wish I had a krav instructor there to make suggestions.

Randy

pugnax88

quote randymaga1krav:

I am sorry for your loss. It’s scarry.

My Neighborhood is having a meeting tonight, because of the recent armed robberies
    to pedestrians in the Melrose area. Also a old man was stabbed to death for no apparent reason in the same area. The police are going to be there and we are going to discuss what can we do to protect our selves and our neighbors. I wish I had a krav instructor there to make suggestions.

Randy

Maybe you could make some suggestions, even if you are a student and not an instructor? It might at least get some people to think about Krav, you know?

I live in a small town, no gangs or anything. Heck, one of the local cops stops by my house regularly when he’s on duty to check out my step-dad’s progress on the ’65 Mustang he’s restoring. We don’t see much of this here, but I know it’s happening elsewhere. Be safe, all. Lets hope they catch the *******who did it.

guerriere

Machete was the weapon of choice for an MS-13 group near here. They hacked off the hands of a 15-year-old about half a mile from my house a few years ago. Nasty creatures.

michael

Sean, that’s awful. Just goes to show that no where is safe, even in front of your house.

It does sound like MS-13. That would not surprise me one bit.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: