Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics UFC 61 – $40 and 3.5 hours I’ll never get back …

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    j-frank

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Cool. Will it be live on PPV, similar to the UFC fights, with US commentators?

Actually, the event in Vegas is scheduled for September 10th, my bad.

Yeah, they’ve had US commentators since the beginning. The PPV is a little bit cheaper than UFC, too. The last one was $29.95, and worth it 🙂

j-frank

Two of the bouts have been announced for the next card:

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira VS Josh Barnett

Wanderlei Silva VS Mirko Filipovic

This is gonna be good!

http://www.pridefc.com

j-frank

Re:

quote \”Lazlo\:

-Why are the events shown on pay-per-view not live? Yes, I understand that it is Japan, but three week or six month old stuff especially on the FSN Glazer and Trigg Show where they never show the date of the fight gets annoying. Thoughts? My point: You can’t figure out who is the top dog at any given point(or I can’t). Maybe the web site will help.

The PrideFCs are PPVd 24 hours after the event, just stay away from the forum spoilers and it’s all good 🙂

anonymous

Sounds exciting, let’s see what they got! 8)

evo8

I kinda wanted to see wanderlei fight one of the other 2 fighters first. he’s already fought cro cop, but i guess they have unfinished business after their first fight. should be a good aggressive fight.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: