Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    h2h

do a search on youtube..the fights are already there.

psyops

Yes actually I do.

Mr. Hill wrote the book was published in 1937. This book includes interviews and observations from interviews with the greatest business minds of that era. Henry Ford, Rockerfeller, Edison, Charles Schwab etc….

Mr. Andrew Carnegie actually opened the door for Mr. Hill and asked him to write the book after hearing Mr. Hill speak at a public forum, please excuse my take on the story but I am going from memory. This is just a cliff note version of the story.

This book truly changed my life and I can tell you that the words in this book have guided me through any storm of self doubt! Mr. Hill also wrote a 4 book exploration of the Laws of Succes! These books were written in 1927 or 1928 I believe. This is powerful literature and I hope you pick this amazing piece of work up!

greenbeanie

Re:

[kravjeff]
    \”Do you happen to know when it was written?\”

1937. http://www.forbesbookclub.com/bookpage.asp?prod_cd=IX4QZ

kravjeff

Thanks guys – Top of my \”must reads\”

😀

unstpabl1

Hills books are a must read for anyone who wants to uplift the quality of their lives.Which is everyone as one part of our nature wants to go forward.I also recommend \”the Power of Your Subconcious Mind\” by Joesph Murphy for the application of the philosophy.Great book
    back

unstpabl1

Hey
    I’ve been looking thru my Hill books and one of his books Keys To Success in my opinion is a better starting point than T&GR.It explains the 17 princples of achievement,which was expanded from the original 13 as his understanding grew and ie written in a clearer modern language.
    mike

kravjeff

Thanks Mike!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: