Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge UFC 81 – Brock Lesner?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Re: UFC 81 – Brock Lesner?

I have to agree with you Ryan on the stoppage. He had maybe two hits to the back of the head and instead of giving him a warning he deducts a point. Totally garbage IMO.

With more experience Lesnar will be a force. His inexperience showed tonight but if he had experience I could have easily seen the fight go the other way. Either way he has nothing to be ashamed of.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Well he certainly brought it that for sure, he was light on his feet moved well both standing and on the ground. The position spin he did was impressive and he showed he does have heart. I’m just glad it wasn’t another Bob Sapp big guy just for the sake of big guy thing.

I agree, with some more finishing training this guy has a ton of potential. I saw Eric Paulson in his corner so he’s working with some good guys.

Lessner/Silvia anyone?

giant-killer

If only he had tried the jumping spinning axe kick, things could have turned out quite differently…

Didn’t get to see the fight, it’s getting too darn expensive. But they showed the beginning of the heel hook on TV.

Looks like Mir is a lot more muscular than he used to be before the accident. Is that by design? I wonder if this might get in the way of his agility?

gp

Mir didn’t look like he lost his agility…. and kept his cool even though he was getting pounded by Lesnar from the start. That knee bar was awesome.

GK, they have video on dailymotion for this fight and Sylvia/Nogueira.

I like that Sylvia/Lesnar matchup…

leejam99

quote leejam99:

i say Mir by submission in round 1. any bets? 🙂

i would have made lot of money in vegas…….DANG!@!!

unstpabl1

quote leejam99:

i would have made lot of money in vegas…….DANG!@!!

He Who Dares Wins. Everyone else goes..Dang

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: