Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ryan

Superhawk, Florian is a BJJ guy with some stand-up experience and skill. Cope is a MT guy with NO real grappling experience. Once it went to the floor, he didn’t have a chance (and honestly, his stand-up wasn’t head and shoulders above Florian’s.)

superhawk

Thanks Ryan, yes – i agree, once the fight went to the ground it would make sense that it’d be game over.

It was just interesting how quickly Cope was neutralized and taken down and how ineffective he was as a striker. This fight suggestes that a strong ground fighter has a serious advantage againts a strong striker.

I was thinking about this as it relates to KM training; where the principal combatives are geared toward stand up, and once down, getting up as quickly as possible. Makes me glad that our school mixes up grappling with classic KM 😉

keeiii

Diego Sanchez vs Nick Diez I got tired just watching this fight. This was a fight that should have gone 5 rounds not 3. Both fighters are in amazing shape; they did not stop at anytime. I thought it was one of the best fights I have ever seen. Both fighters are pretty cocky, I enjoy seeing the fighters congratulate each other after a fight, just like after a class.

mike

Re:

quote \”keeiii\:

Diego Sanchez vs Nick Diez I got tired just watching this fight. This was a fight that should have gone 5 rounds not 3. Both fighters are in amazing shape; they did not stop at anytime. I thought it was one of the best fights I have ever seen. Both fighters are pretty cocky, I enjoy seeing the fighters congratulate each other after a fight, just like after a class.

id def like to see a rematch between these two diego is gonna be a beast if he keeps progressing like he has been

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: