Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge What about bob?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    cmetalman

Re: What about bob?

Giant Killer, vwr32 thanks for the advice I do like going without the gloves just wanted to make sure I wasn’t making it easier ( if that makes sense). vwr32 I’ll talk to my daughter about the name , thought you would of said “vwr33”.

vwr32

quote cmetalman:

vwr32 I’ll talk to my daughter about the name , thought you would of said “vwr33”.

vwr33…. that’s a horrible name.

I do like using 16 ounce gloves on the heavy bag from time to time. I don’t feel like I’m doing as much damage to the bag so it seems like I try to hit harder than normal. I guess you could do the same with Bob, but it just seems you’re losing so much opportunity for training various attacks with the gloves on.

I would suggest mixing it up a bit. Obviously, you should be training with wraps or grappling gloves because, as was said before, they allow you to do more techniques. If you want to use gloves to add a bit more resistance training for your strikes, pick up some that take insertable weights. They really help with speed and power!

J-

giant-killer

I think I saw downforlife’s Bob being led away by police in upper shoulder cuffs. If we ask vw nicely, he might provide us with the mug shot.

vwr32

quote Giant Killer:

I think I saw downforlife’s Bob being led away by police in upper shoulder cuffs. If we ask vw nicely, he might provide us with the mug shot.

I hate being the bearer of bad news… downforlife’s Bob does seem to have been making some bad choices lately. I couldn’t find his mug shot, but I was able to find one of him shortly after being locked up.

guerriere

Sad. Very sad. I hope the other inmates don’t pick on him for having no arms.

cmetalman

I don’t know, you guys are on the west coast you think the bloods and the cribs are bad you better watch out for the Bobs , keep messing with them.

He’s crazy if he thinks I’m going to bail him out. It’s cheaper to buy a new one!! thumbsup

vwr32

quote downforlife76:

He’s crazy if he thinks I’m going to bail him out. It’s cheaper to buy a new one!! thumbsup

I think you’re being too rough on him. He was so close to landing a role in ‘300’…. i guess some marketing research told the producers he was an unconvincing King Leonidas if he didn’t have any arms or legs.

I’ll bet it’s hard to land an acting role once you’re type cast as the Black Knight from The Holy Grail. :(:

Hahahahahaha! Stop it! My sides hurt from laughing so much! rofl2

giant-killer

Pretty embarrassing that he was wearing all the Krav gear when he was arrested. Nice tats, though. Well, at least he got his own cell and didn’t have to share it with a statue of Lincoln or something.

cmetalman

Bob wants to leave! I have him on the cement floor in the basement ,one good side kick or push kick and he’s heading for the door. How can I make him stay?

giant-killer

I think you’ve started off on the wrong foot with your Bob. Have you ever considered that he might have feelings, too? Well, have you? Keeping him in a dark, dingy basement without clothes and proper food, beating him every time you see him, no wonder he’s heading for the door any chance he’ll get. I’d say, make amendments. Buy him a nice sweater and a warm ski mask (my Bob LOVES those). Then why don’t you take him out on the town, have a couple of beers, so the two of you can get to know each other. If your wife asks, tell her it’s a boys’ thing. If you treat him right, your Bob is never going to want to leave again.

cmetalman

Giant Killer , you’re really making me feel really bad about myself, I never thought of Bob’s feelings, to all the Bobs out there I’m SORRY.

giant-killer

It’s okay, from what I’ve heard lots of people make that mistake. In fact, there ought to be a very special Dr Phil episode about how to make your Bob feel more appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: