Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Would you like fries with your McWhoopass

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    sexybaldman
    kravjeff

👿

I can’t begin to describe how much this sh!t angers me …

Scum of the Earth – I have some very strong opinions (likely not very politically correct) about what society should do with these cowards.

usnavy-233

Scum of the Earth is right! I would love to have been standing in that line when that crap happened!! 👿

sexybaldman

Coward is spot on!

But, does anything think you could have prevented the \”sucker punch\”. The dude had no idea that punch was coming.

chris

Probably not. I definitely try to be aware but at the same time, when you’re in public, you are sometimes going to relax and let your guard down. I’m certainly NOT expecting to be punched from behind when I’m eating.

psyops

You know,

I was in Loss Prevention for years. I have a habit of looking at everyone when I walk into a room. That guy was obviously not ordering food. But without training or good instincts it would be hard to realize the threat. That guy was trying to decide if he wanted a Big Mac or a Filet O Fish!

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

Scum of the Earth is right! I would love to have been standing in that line when that crap happened!! 👿

Yeah, and all 112lbs of you would of done what exactly??? 😯

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

Yeah, and all 112lbs of you would of done what exactly??? 😯

Well, if you don’t come up with another lame @$% \”I’m resting up for my LVL 2 test..\” excuse for not coming to class tonight, I guess you’ll find out!

usnavy-233

And another thing, get your facts straight.

It’s 115 lbs! 😀

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

And another thing, get your facts straight.

It’s 115 lbs! 😀

Listen Young Grasshopper!!!! The level 2 test is this Saturday… I need to rest up.. so I am going to the gym tonight and work on my cardio… I will deal with you next week….

the 115…was a good one!!! LoL … 🙂

jl

all for the grand total of two bucks!!! 😡
    keep your head on a swivel people and be aware of your surroundings. even when all looks fine, it may not be. I just wish I could say that there is no reason to be on the look-out, but mutts like this are everywhere.

anonymous

115? Man, you are HUGE!!

kravjeff

\”keep your head on a swivel people and be aware of your surroundings. even when all looks fine, it may not be. I just wish I could say that there is no reason to be on the look-out, but mutts like this are everywhere.’

AMEN!

I too check out everyone in each room I enter, and constantly try to live in a heightened stat of awareness … Had I been the intended victim, I would hope that my awareness would have either stopped it from happening by disuading the attacker by not being an \”easy target,\” or that my awareness would have allowed me to react, even if just to have stepped away from that punch. I can assure you that if I recognized that someone followed me in (which the vic did), I would have kept some distance between us, and if I was carrying, I would have had my hand on or close to my firearm (though if that punch landed it obviously wouldn’t have mattered much – That’s where the distance and awareness come in).

Also as a bystander there are a few possible scenarios that could have occured here, if any of us had been standing in line:

1.) The attack may not have taken place

2.) Had we been aware of his suspicious behavior, we may have been able to \”intercept\” that punch, at least enough to slow it down. Or, standing behind him in line, a good defensive front kick to his side / back when he \”wound up\” would have at least taken the punch off target. Then, fight’s on – Fine with me …

3.) RETRIBUTION – Workin’ that guy would have not only been in all liklihood legal, but appropriate, and downright fun. 😈

Look, I don’t typically advocate violence but in cases like this I’m all for it.

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

115? Man, you are HUGE!!

Almost nobody is as big as me!! 😈 Many are BIGGER, but very few are AS BIG. 8)

And just for the record, I’m 135lbs and 5’11.5\”

jamesh-d30

I don’t like Monday morning QB’ing, or people that do, since you can never be privy to the entirety of the circumstancesÖbut I feel a need to chime in if for no other reason than to allow that guy help us all learn a valuable lesson.

1. He feels smug and lucky that heís ëOKí with only a few stitches, a black eye, a lump on his head, and ONLY lost $3. REALITY CHECK-the punch wonít kill you; itís hitting your head on the corner of a counter/chair/planter/anything as you fall unconscious that will kill you. Heís UNLUCKY because the guy landed a flush punch; heís lucky because heís alive.
    2. Iíve done and still do my share of road trips. NEVER have I been in a late night food joint and not been overly paranoid about everyoneÖespecially the only other guy at the counter that keeps taking ëtarget glancesí at me. In fact more than once have I been mistaken for a psycho because I canít get myself to turn completely away from someone else at a counter while Iím paying or ordering.

This guy in the video didnít make any mistakes and you canít blame him for being a victim, he just didnít believe that anyone would WANT to do him harm, so Iím sure he had no reason to listen to the warning signs in his subconscious.

What would you do without being too paranoid? How about stepping back and saying, ìhay man, why donít you go firstÖI canít decide what I wantî
    Or ìDamn, left my wallet in the carÖbe right backÖî
    Or my favorite ìCrapÖhow long does it take State Patrol to get here anyway? That guy I ran over canít be feeling to good right now..î

In this day and age, the word Paranoid should be replaced with ‘hightend state of awareness’.

Also note that if you take the Doap out of ‘paranoid’ youre left with ‘iran’.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: