Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics YET ANOTHER KRAV ORGANIZATION!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    psyops

I was bumping around online and I stumbled upon this. http://www.kravmaga-aiki.com/

Wow! The plot thickens. There are so many people making claims to Krav Maga it is hard to keep them all straight. Funny!!! 😀

maskedkat

Interesting… blending \”soft\” aikido style with Krav?

clfmak

I can’t imagine two more dissimilar arts.

gwalsh-d92

I’m starting a new martial art called Krav Mayoga.
    It utilizes self defence techniques from various yoga poses.
    I am the only one able to teach this system because I used to play rock, paper, scissors with Imi.

Really. 😆

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

[quote:5656f61645=\”gwalsh\”]
    I am the only one able to teach this system because I used to play rock, paper, scissors with Imi.

Really. :lol:[/quote:5656f61645]

I just spit up my coffee.. thx~

clfmak

Surely your style can’t beat my kravpoeira. My inverted 360 defense with the legs from a handstand is unbeatable. It was designed to fight terrorist trained in the most brutal mid 80s nightclub dancing methods known to the Middle East.

giant-killer

That’s nothing. I can release a choke by running up a wall and then doing a backflip from there, jumping right onto the attacker. Finish with combatives. 🙂

psyops

Sorry friends,

None of you will have answers for my style! KRAVMAYO-YO!

I will combine the aggresiveness of Krav Maga and the elegance of YO-YO! I can \”walk the dog\” and execute a perfect front kick to a vertical target at the same time!

My gun from the side defense is now even deadlier when you consider that my Yo-Yo skills are matched only by Grandmaster Tom Smothers! When you see my YO-YO and my Krav pants, you better beware. I have the rank of 7th Dan in YO-YO, advanced Yo-Yo and Dragon, crane, monkey, spider, and spotted owl YO-YO-FU!

jburtonpdx
    quote :

spotted owl YO-YO-FU

* The crowd bows in a silenced hush

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

quote \”Psyops\:

I will combine the aggresiveness of Krav Maga and the elegance of YO-YO! I can \”walk the dog\” and execute a perfect front kick to a vertical target at the same time!!

(puts on his best giantkiller voice)

Does this keep with the principle and can this be done by a smaller person?

kpalena

Krav-Myagi!!

It will beat the Cobra-kyi every time…

giant-killer

What’s \”walking the dog\” exactly?

mike-g

[quote=\”Psyops\”]
    My gun from the side defense is now even deadlier when you consider that my Yo-Yo skills are matched only by Grandmaster Tom Smothers! [quote]

I don’t know who that makes older than dirt. You for naming Tom Smothers or me for knowing who that is.

psyops

LOL…

Come on now Mike! I’m only 32! I live in Vegas though and that Smothers guy is always here playing with his YO-YO!

resqr1

The absolute best style has to be Krav Ma-Yoda. We use the Jedi Mind Trick to make them believe we kicked the snot out of them without actually having to touch them. 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: