Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics YET ANOTHER KRAV ORGANIZATION!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    justin53ro

I wish would have gotten my picture with Imi that way I could have claimed to be his best student and start my own offshoot school. Wait, I’ll just photoshop a pic of me with Imi. I’m not saying this guy isint legit, because i’ve not looked into his history, but with all the claims people are making these days about being so and so’s top student, and trained undercover with this guy or that guy for 10 years….. its getting near impossible to tell who is legit anymore. I guess all we can do is to do the research ourselves and make the call if we are looking to attend a specific school.

psyops

If you want to know who is who in Krav Maga and the history of Krav Maga. You can simply ask Eyal Yanilov.

ryan

There’s no reason you can’t ask Darren, though the information is readily available in the KM DVDs and on this site.

psyops

Hmmm….

Darren would definitely be another source of information. If my memory serves me I think Eyal was involved with Krav Maga prior to Darren. Right?

jamesh-d30

https://kravmaga.com/pdf/cert1.pdf Note line item #6.

So One May Walk In Peace.

ryan

Eyal started maybe five years prior to Darren, but I don’t necessarily think that makes him more qualified to speak on the history of Krav Maga.

Besides, I think Krav Maga, for the US currently, is of more importance. I don’t necessarily need a who’s who lesson. I’m not sure how that makes my students safer.

psyops

Ok,

The reality here is that most students don’t care either way. All things being equal though many instructors should want to know exactly what is going on in any organization that they are affiliated with. This maintains the integrity of the system. Personally I don’t care for all of the politics. Listening to people fight over money and ego is about as interesting as watching flies fuck.

The point I was making though is that Krav Maga in America or anywhere else for that matter has a very short history and Eyal could certainly speak to this. Darren could certainly speak to this as well. I suggest speaking to both so that the truth may be revealed!

Commando Krav Maga is not Krav Maga. Haganah is not Krav Maga. Krav Aiki is not Krav Maga. Many students would want to know this. By the way Darren Levine is one of the most gifted instructors I have ever seen. He is in a class that has very few rivals. Anyone who denies this is either crazy or pushing an agenda.

whatever

Psyops,

When an issue comes up, like somebody says he is a big master in KM, normally I ask people, who were around Imi. Sometimes they say, they have never seen that person.

Eyal is surely good source to learn some some history about KM. Also, he is polite enough to say in way he is not putting anybody down.

In the other hand, it can be very annoying, when someone lies about his/her background and using Imi’s name or KM.

In some sense, I wish IKMF and KMWW would not have any conflicts…but what can we do.

lotar

Telling lies about their background 😯 who brought Eyal into this 😆

Craig.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

[quote:5f7f680921=\”lotar\”]Telling lies about their background 😯 who brought Eyal into this 😆

Craig.[/quote:5f7f680921]

Come on Craig keep it civil please

lotar

Yeh Ok, I ‘m sorry 😉

Craig.

psyops

Yes,

Recently I spent the better part of two days with Eyal. He is very polite. He speaks highly of Darren. There were some specific techniques that I think have evolved on his side and he was kind enough to show them to us. The lawsuit of course has strained the relationship but that is life. I wish they could get it together. But I have been told by a very trusted source that a legitimate attempt to rebuild the bridge was made. It was refused by Eyal apparently. So there are always two sides. The fact is that an organization with Darren and Eyal would be awesome!

As I said Darren is an awesome instructor. He’s one of the best I have ever seen. So is Eyal. So I am quite comfortable being affiliated with KMWW and I have gone on record with other organizations defending KMWW, Darren and John Whitman specifically.

giant-killer

I concur, a partnership between Eyal and Darren would be great. I’ve attended a seminar with Eyal and thought the whole time how well they could work together, Eyal knowing all about security concerns in Israel and Darren having so much knowledge as a prosecutor in the US. Maybe they’ll get together some day after all, now that the whole lawsuit thing has been settled. This could only benefit the students.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: