kvmorl

Re: CKM / Moni

quote abselite:

My respects to you all. I’ll not engage in this thread any further. You speak of privacy, yet you espouse the findings of a military inquiry.(?) with no published documents to back up your claims. Nothing has changed. Words without substance.

I will continue coming to this forum and avoid this thread. At my age I have learned it is a waste of time and energy to hold such ill feelings toward anyone. I have been interested in all the Israeli Martial Arts since my military days and I will continue to read and learn.

“The dogs bark, while the elephants keep walking.”

abselite,

It is clear morkravi is not at liberty due to his current service to disclose his name, much less documents or service records of a ex IDF soldier. I personally don’t think it’s worth risking such. If you seek truth and ‘old school’ facts/proof, in this thread you have been given several contacts that may be able to provide what you seek, Nir Maman, Eyal Yanilov, Dror Saporta, Haim Zut, David Khan to name a few.

These same claims about Moni and his record are all over the internet and from many individuals who where ex instructors, business partners & students.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: