Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    abselite

Re: CKM / Moni

My respects to you all. I’ll not engage in this thread any further. You speak of privacy, yet you espouse the findings of a military inquiry.(?) with no published documents to back up your claims. Nothing has changed. Words without substance.

I will continue coming to this forum and avoid this thread. At my age I have learned it is a waste of time and energy to hold such ill feelings toward anyone. I have been interested in all the Israeli Martial Arts since my military days and I will continue to read and learn.

“The dogs bark, while the elephants keep walking.”

psyops

Abselite,

Your very astute. My affiliation with the Army is not a secret. You will also note that my history is not filled with stories of surviving an ambush. I have never trained any spec forces units in Krav Maga. I actually began my service as a clerk. That’s right a clerk! Yes I did eventually switch my MOS and get trained in Intelligence, counter-intel, risk analysis and other skills as well.

My “perceived glory” is limited to analysis and training mostly. No combat experience as I was assigned to an HHC unit. Again while I was a part of some previously classified surveillance and analysis detachments I do not feel the need to lie about my service record because having served is more than enough.

You clearly have not been around here long enough to know that active members of the IDF have posted on this site refuting Moni’s claims. Moni cried and whinned to the IDF and they have been ordered not to discuss Moni’s lies publicly. You can contact Ran Nakash in Israel. Nir Maman is also a great source of truth and integrity. You can also speak with Eyal Yanilov, Dror Saporta, Haim Zut, David Khan or any of the recognized Krav instructors in the world and ask them if they can verify any of Moni’s claims.

I have spoken directly with some of these men. In fact I spoke recently with Grandmaster Eyal Yanilov about Moni. Eyal did train under Imi. Darren Levine did train under Imi. Both of these men have more credibility than your precious Moni. I don’t recall seeing any document signed by Imi in Moni’s possesion. Do you? Any pictures of them teaching together anywhere? When was Moni teaching the SF units in Israel?

I can do this all day my friend and I have made the phone calls and contacts to support my statements. I have never met the others on these forums. We come from different places and different generations. But we all tell the same story. Even former instructors are coming out of the woodwork to discuss Moni. Yet you stay devoted. Your loyalty is admirable. It is also misguided!

kvmorl

quote abselite:

My respects to you all. I’ll not engage in this thread any further. You speak of privacy, yet you espouse the findings of a military inquiry.(?) with no published documents to back up your claims. Nothing has changed. Words without substance.

I will continue coming to this forum and avoid this thread. At my age I have learned it is a waste of time and energy to hold such ill feelings toward anyone. I have been interested in all the Israeli Martial Arts since my military days and I will continue to read and learn.

“The dogs bark, while the elephants keep walking.”

abselite,

It is clear morkravi is not at liberty due to his current service to disclose his name, much less documents or service records of a ex IDF soldier. I personally don’t think it’s worth risking such. If you seek truth and ‘old school’ facts/proof, in this thread you have been given several contacts that may be able to provide what you seek, Nir Maman, Eyal Yanilov, Dror Saporta, Haim Zut, David Khan to name a few.

These same claims about Moni and his record are all over the internet and from many individuals who where ex instructors, business partners & students.

canuck

hi everyone,

my name is t.j., and i recently became certified in CKM in newmarket, ontario, canada. i have had many years in the martial arts – studying muay thai, karate, boxing, brazilian jiu-jitsu, and tae kwon do. back in 2003, i came across a system of self-defense that i fell in love with. this system was krav maga. i trained for a year and a half, and then went away to become a krav maga instructor. passing my course with flying colours – i came back home to train my students with a sincere passion for what i was teaching. my passion came from the earnest belief that krav maga was THE best system out there. and truth be told, i think it IS a pretty damn good system.

certain circumstances arrived in my life that were requiring me to move to another city, and within that city there was both krav maga and commando krav maga offered. for all the years i had taught krav maga, i had been told, and much to my embarrassment – had perpetuated, the hearsay that moni aizik was using the recent popularity of “krav maga” to gain members to CKM, and therefore gain a disgusting amount of $$$$$$. riding on the parents’ coattails, so to speak.

i am here to tell everyone, that after speaking with a CKM instructor and watching the techniques of CKM, and after trying to undertsand the principles of CKM, i was completely convinced that CKM was a better system. i still thought KM was pretty bad ass, but i thought that CKM’s escapist philosophy was much more practical and sensible than KM’s “punish your attacker” philosophy. in my opinion, CKM leads to a higher rate of survival in violent attacks than KM. i have been a bouncer for 4 years, and from experience i can attest to this as true.

this is not meant to bash krav maga. in fact, i still think it works – for SOME people…..just not for everyone. and at this point in my life, i am one of those people it does NOT work for. i say this because, when i have found a system (CKM) that is so logical, straightforward, and continuously improving – how COULD i have a clear conscience teaching anything else as a means for realistic self-defense?

for everyone involved in CKM – i offer my retroactive apology for the years of verbal abuse i spouted into the air regarding CKM. i am here to confess that i am madly in love with commando krav maga, its principles and techniques. i am a convert, and armed with such love and passion for this system, i gladly go out into the world and impart these amazing tools onto those who choose to learn from me.

for anyone else out there who thinks one thing or another about CKM (or ANY system, really), be a critical consumer of information. what i mean is, check it out for yourself, and use your own judgement to decided what’s what – don’t rely on other people to do your thinking for you.

i wish you all the best.

morkravi

Hello T.j.,

congradulations on finding the system that’s best for you and hopefuly ckm is the solution for you to help you stay safe.

Again, as mentioned too many times before, the issue at hand here is not wether ckm is better than km, it doesn’t matter. The issue is the fact that Moni is defrauding the public with his lies about his background and ckm.

Yes, Moni is riding on the back of km as one of his several ploys to expand ckm. For over 30 years he called his system combat survival, and all of a sudden after 2002 his system is called commando krav maga. You can even see evidence of this in observing his very first DVD set in which the name krav maga does not appear anywhere, instead all the titles, labels, intros, and warnings read only combat survival, and suddenly in the newer DVDs commando krav maga appears.

But again the more problematic issue is that fact that he decided to sell his newly found and daily evolving system by falsly advertising that he was in the Israeli special forces, was in an ambush that never happened, that he was appointed to work with Imi in revamping the IDF’s new km system, that he comes to Israel once a month to train the special units, and that his system is the official system used by the IDF special units and the Yamam.

Y.

simon

You know TJ as much as I TRULY dislike what Moni has done it took a lot of b***s to come back here and eat your words publicly.

Thanks for letting us know your new point of view (although I still don’t agree with it)

psyops

T.J.

What post in this thread sounds like they were made without first stating the concerns of the poster? You don’t really believe that those of us who have exposed Moni have not done our research do you?

If you are happy with CKM I applaud you. But those of us who have dedicated ourselves to representing Krav Maga are not going to share your views regarding the legitimacy of Moni Aizik. He is more than welcome to come onto this forum and give his version. Though I doubt he would do so.

joe-chill

Just to refresh, who has actually exposed Moni? Corroborating evidence anywhere, or is “Moni sucks” still sufficient?

alx

quote Joe Chill:

Just to refresh, who has actually exposed Moni? Corroborating evidence anywhere, or is “Moni sucks” still sufficient?

Well, if you (or Moni… or I) state something as a fact nobody has ever heard before, the burden of proof is kinda on… you … or Moni… or me.

No “proof” was presented, no documents shown… IDF officials and Krav Maga senior instructors either don’t know him at all or have heard a litte bit of him…

That is… “odd” for somebody who claims (or claimed, whatever) to have been comissioned to co-create Krav Maga… to name one of his claims.

Alex

PS: Again, just talking about his “claims” or the “things he used to claim”, I am in no way judging his system.

psyops

WTF?

Joe Chill are you serious? Is it your assertion that all of the former CKM instructors, current IDF members, Krav Maga instructors and Senior instructors around the world are all lying?

Stop drinking the Kool-aid my man! It was Moni who claimed to survived an ambush in the war. It was Moni who claimed to be an elite commando. It was Moni who claimed to have been commisioned to work with Imi to update Krav Maga for the spec forces units of Israel. All of these are his lies!

Did you ask your beloved Moni about any of these things? Moni is welcome to come on this site and set the record straight. He and his friends tried to defame Darren Levine and Eyal Yanilov. He hides behind fake humility and claims to respect all systems. This of course is b.s. ! He has no respect for Krav Maga or Imi. If he did he would stop trying to pass his system off for legitimate Krav Maga! It is embarrasing. Judo is Judo! He’s not the only one with that background. It is insulting!

Enough Joe. We don’t have to prove that he’s lying. The fact that he won’t come out and answer the questions himself is proof enough. He had no problem calling Israel and complaining about those who would expose him. But yet he remains silent. So come out, come out wherever you are Moni! Answer the questions we all have! I know Darren would answer them. I know Eyal would anwer these questions as well.

unstpabl1

Moni also claimed in earlier ads and his website that he created krav with Imi. Though most of that has mysteriously disappeared over the last few years. Once you exagerate credentials all credibility is questioned. Its about integrety

Hi Guys.

I understood Moni had retracted some of his claims in a statement. I dont know if it was sent to CKM instructors but I heard from a former CKM instructor that Moni lost all credibility and the Dutch contingent left as did senior CKM figures in the UK.

Anyone know what he said ?

I understood it was something on the lines of he met Imi (not co-founded the krav system) and had trained members of the special forces (i.e people who were/are in the special forces). Seemed to be retracting his special forces claim.

Any one else know more ?

alx

Unfortunately, the first thread is gone (stuff happens). I posted a link to the UK’s CKM website (now offline). On there it said that Aizik co-created Krav Maga. Also on the DVD “Combatant”, he claimed that he and Imi created Krav Maga…

Alex

bracius

Heh, I spent a few days thinking on how I could post in this thread and at the same time keep it civil. Then I realized that this thread is probably the most civil way this can be handled. Almost everyone has been extremely rational and careful to not confuse topics [to the best of their abilities].

ok so here is my opinion. I am not Israeli, I am not a KM black belt or in any other decipline, I was never in the active military nor the Israeli special forces or anything remotely close to that, I never worked with any of the founding members of KM. I never met Darren or any notable figures mentioned in this thread.

I am, and I want to call that out, the average Joe. I also would have bought Moni’s services had I lived in his area. I also know that if my teacher had made claims that he trained Israeli special forces, helped co-create Krav Maga, etc etc and then found it to be overstated or out right untrue I would be furious! It may very well be a good system but had I purchased goods under false pretenses it would destroy the very foundation of trust I have in the discipline. I would feel that I had been scammed by a snake-oil sales man.

Assuming that Moni is flat out lying then this is what he deserves. The public at large should be able to see the example of what making false claims can do to ones reputation. And certainly, those that know the truth should speak up. It is the right thing to do as it protects your integrity and that of the philosophy that has been set out to all Krav Maga students.

“..To teach anyone self-defense that is simple and effective..” I paraphrase Imi Lichtenfeld and Darren Levine a bit but it is hard to live by that motto if your instructor is a scam artist. Thanks to those that stood up and spoke out.

unstpabl1

quote ALX:

Unfortunately, the first thread is gone (stuff happens). I posted a link to the UK’s CKM website (now offline). On there it said that Aizik co-created Krav Maga. Also on the DVD “Combatant”, he claimed that he and Imi created Krav Maga…

Alex

Also on an older thread I’d posted on article in an on line RBSD magazine that did an interview with him where he said the same thing. But thats no longer around or I can’t find it. But it was posted here year or so back

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 309 total)
  • The topic ‘Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik’ is closed to new replies.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: