unstpabl1

Re: Perfect Technique

MMA: Mixed Martial Art. In essence defined by Stand up, stand up grappling, and ground fighting skills. Some define ground fighting as submission wrestling, others ground and pound.

Using elements mostly comprised of Boxing. MT, Wrestling, Judo and BJJ

Krav is MMA or a MIXED MARTIAL ART: defined by Stand Up, ground, weapons, multiples, size disparities, unexpected attacks, ring tactics, police/ military tactics etc

Utilizing elements of Boxing(Imi was a Boxer),MT, wrestling(Imi was a wrestler I believe) Judo(judo/jujotsu is big in Israel) bjj , WWII combatives and any thing else that works

At NTC, an early Gracie BB has been teaching bjj probably since day 1 as well as influencing training, Oleg Tartikov(sp) taught Sambo. Oleg fought UFC. Then their was Bas’s influence. I remember a guy teaching at NTC day class who was a great boxing coach

I can think of at least 4 or 5 guys out here who fight in local mma shows. La Revancha is a BB in Krav, Judo and at least a purple under the Machado’s. he posted recently a hot krav chick at her 1st boxing match. Steve Tuna boxed Golden Gloves and his krav is influenced by that. Don is a Force Trainer. Kevin Lewis is a krav BB and trains with the Dog brothers. CJ’s Dad is a frikken encyclopedia of knowledge on this stuff.. They bring a wealth of knowlege to their students. And while they respect the game of mma and the addition to their skill set, they understand that training for the ring is a different ballgame than the street. Krav has always been heavily influenced by whatever the F$#@ works

Training in multiple arts is great, but time consuming and expensive. Kravs main focus is combat. Though students are free to explore combat sports. MMA?Boxing etc focus is mano y mano combat sports, though students are free to explore combat, BUT they rarely do. Either way is right…it just depends on your FOCUS

Yeah i apologize for name dropping, but krav has always been a MMA with an eclectic group of instructors even in Israel. But take the A out of it, because it’s not an art. Its a system of princples that will easily adapt for the boxer. MT’er.wrestler,judoka, bjj’er or even the UFC which is no longer really mma

Now if I could get them to give me 50% off on dues I’d be in LOL:woohoo:

Keep training guys. It’s all good and when it comes down to it, it’s exercise and toughness training. Hopefully most will never have to use it, though many have

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: