unstpabl1

Re: Jeet Kune Do and Krav Maga

quote KMMAN:

This thread was started 2 years ago and brought back to life by a spammer. Unfortunately it seems to have degenerated.

The original post was asking if anyone knew of any influence JKD and KM might have had over one another in the earlier years or if there was any relation at all. I think that was a legit question.

Not sure about what the direct traceable link would be. dan Inosanto might be the one to ask. I would bet its there

In my research of krav I’ve come to some conclusions that are more than likely true to some degree but verification would be difficult. I know hapkido/judo/jujitsu masters went to teach the IDF. In fact Ninpo or ninjitsu was big early in Israel

Krav is a military system and Israel had access to the best trainiers in the world. Imi is the founder of the system, but krav wasn’t borrn in a vaccum. I think they looked at the best martial arts and used what was useful and disregarded the rest. But they looked at it with an Israeli practicality and pressure tested both the tech and the soldier

This is no different than how MCMAP was developed

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: