Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics A return to Krav….maybe.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    jfox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW3mSfN8arc

This was the first I have heard of this… I just got back from Mexico. This situation disgusts me, all of those people standing right there watching this elderly man be assualted so viscously… Every one of them should be locked up with the suspect.

beachfront71

Re:

quote \”johnwhitman\:

Regardless of your personal preference or belief, I STRONGLY AGREE with the idea of exposing yourself to other training.

In the end, I believe in choosing one integrated training method (which is, of course, why I personally like KM so much).

However, some decent exposure to other systems will a) open your mind to other possibilities and b) give you a deeper understanding of your preferred system.

As far as KM goes, although I obviously recommend it to anyone, we don’t claim to be the only self defense option. KM’s focus is on simple, aggressive training that brings people to a high level of proficiency quickly. That works for many people…but for those who want other things, deeper aspects of grappling, etc. there are other very good options.

Just to clarify my post a bit more s oit does not look like I am favoring anything, I took Krav for approx. 3 years and stopped when the school quit teaching to focus on other non related business and moved the students to another school outside my \”convenient driving range\”.

At that time I chose BJJ to continue staying in shape.
    I am glad I know both but would be happy learning either as most schools cross train enought now a days to satisfy the minimal skills needed to stay safe.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: