Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Re: Complete Krav Maga

Louis, you mean the 24 books? I got those, too. If you go to Amazon and search under “John Whitman” tons of stuff pops up. Can’t wait for the new book.

mara-jade

quote Louis:

Actually after I had signed up back them I basically haven’t been on until recently and well time to get involved with a great group of people here and learn and share.

Sorry to lurk.

Louis

Welcome Louis!:wav:

Don’t feel bad – I barely posted when I started. These folks finally pushed me over this year:D:

ryan

The Complete KM book is yellow to brown…that’s not for people with no history in the system. The current book is a great reference for people already training in Krav Maga, but it does not go into substantial detail, like you would with someone learning for the first time. It’s not about showing different techniques, but giving more detail, teaching points, examples, photo angles, breakdowns, etc. for many of the same techniques.

The next book will be a beginner book, and the third book will be an advanced book.

vwr32

quote CJs Dad:

LOL I was making a joke buddy.. i don’t feel old and I’m no longer fat 😉

shew! Sense that’s the case I dont mind saying I was lying about not being able to kick ppl in the head to make u feel better. :):

mara-jade

quote Ryan:

The Complete KM book is yellow to brown…that’s not for people with no history in the system. The current book is a great reference for people already training in Krav Maga, but it does not go into substantial detail, like you would with someone learning for the first time. It’s not about showing different techniques, but giving more detail, teaching points, examples, photo angles, breakdowns, etc. for many of the same techniques.

The next book will be a beginner book, and the third book will be an advanced book.

AHA! I KNEW you were holding out on us :woohoo: Thanks for the heads up:D:

vwr32

quote vwr32:

Sense that’s the

*since*

ryan

Just trying to answer the question, MJ. 😉

mara-jade

quote Ryan:

Just trying to answer the question, MJ. 😉

I know – just joshin senor :D:

louis

Thanks Ryan for the info on the up coming book I am looking forward to this one as well.

Louis

ryan

Not a problem, Louis. Take care!

giant-killer

When will the next book be released? Any dates yet? And will Matt be in absolutely EVERY picture again? :):

ryan

No date yet…likely late spring or early summer.

giant-killer

Checked Amazon. Release date there is May 28th, 2008. Hope John may decide to swing by the forum on occasion after the release, in case anyone has questions. Was a cool thing to have for the first book. :):

giant-killer

The advanced one is supposed to come out June 28, 2008 according to Amazon.

ryan

I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in those dates, as we all learned from the last time. There are many variables, and those projections/estimates are just that.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: