Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Re: Complete Krav Maga

That’s true, still at least gives you an appoximate idea as to what dates they may be shooting for.

Incidentally, looks like a new “24” book is also in the works, with a tentative release date of April 28th, 2008. I’ll be looking for more KM references in that one and hope it’s not too late yet to add a mysterious villain by the name of “Giantkiller” to the action. :):

ryan

Look for KM for Beginners late spring/early summer, and Black Belt KM 2-3 months later.

mara-jade

quote Ryan:

I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in those dates, as we all learned from the last time. There are many variables, and those projections/estimates are just that.

Yup, I remember that well. Preordering doesn’t do a lot of good either. I ended up getting the first book 2 weeks after everyone else when I should’ve just gone to Borders and got it there:D:

Um, did y’all see that advanced book isn’t being written by John and Darren? Sorry for the ignorance, but who’s David Khan?:confused:

mara-jade

quote Ryan:

I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in those dates, as we all learned from the last time. There are many variables, and those projections/estimates are just that.

Yup, I remember that well. Preordering doesn’t do a lot of good either. I ended up getting the first book 2 weeks after everyone else when I should’ve just gone to Borders and got it there:D:

ryan

MJ, that book has nothing to do with KMW. See this for more information:

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Belt-Krav-Maga-Techniques/dp/1569756678/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197914297&sr=8-1

louis

That advanced book is a different series of books and is the second in it. The advanced book Ryan mentioned is a believe a different one.

David is from a different Krav association and his book has created some heated discussions.

That is who he is in a nutshell and it was not a stupid question. I avoided further details here btw to avoid any further heated internet warrior attacks.

Louis

mara-jade

quote Ryan:

My apologies Ryan – I remember your post saying advanced and when I looked at the list on amazon, that word stuck in my head:(:

Whoa – Black Belt in book form? Guess every level needs a hand now and then

mara-jade

quote Louis:

That advanced book is a different series of books and is the second in it. The advanced book Ryan mentioned is a believe a different one.

David is from a different Krav association and his book has created some heated discussions.

That is who he is in a nutshell and it was not a stupid question. I avoided further details here btw to avoid any further heated internet warrior attacks.

Louis

Thanks Louis – Ryan straightened me out. I overlooked the post on black belt and rememberd Ryan saying advanced, so that’s what I looked under.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: