Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Complete Krav Maga – The book

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    mikes

[color=darkred]Complete Krav Maga: The Ultimate Guide to Over 200 Self-Defense and Combative Techniques by John Whitman, Darren Levine….was supposed to be released today but Amazon.com is now saying the date is being pushed back. Does anyone know when this book will actually be released? I’m really looking forward to reading it.

johnwhitman

Sadly, the illness and subsequent death of Darren’s wife, Marni, slowed things down. The book will be ready in a couple of months.

mara-jade

Re:

quote \”johnwhitman\:

Sadly, the illness and subsequent death of Darren’s wife, Marni, slowed things down. The book will be ready in a couple of months.

Ah, that explains why overstock keeps pushing the date on my order. Geez, totally understandable 😥

Thanks for the update – it’s truly appreciated.

lazlo

Amazon just broke up my order and they think that this book will be sent in a few days…hmmm.

So, how will the techniques differ from the ones that are in the videos and taught in class? Will these go up to brown and black belt level?

veganmark

Yes, I too got an email from Overstock.com saying that the date had been pushed back to approx. Dec. 7. I’m anxiously awaiting it.

mara-jade
    quote \”veganmark\:

Yes, I too got an email from Overstock.com saying that the date had been pushed back to approx. Dec. 7. I’m anxiously awaiting it.

Try end of december – that’s the latest date I got. It’s probably gonna end up being January. I can wait 😀

anonymous

Last time I checked Amazon it said February. But don’t know for sure.

mara-jade

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Last time I checked Amazon it said February. But don’t know for sure.

John said it would be a few months anyhow – no worries 🙂

meangene

Just pre-ordered my copy. Amazon says it’s shipping out on 26 Feb.

adted20

amazing! 😀
    http://nakedcamerondiaz.info/raped/199942
    regards, Adted20

anonymous

There is a naked Cameron Diaz in the KM book? Sounds promising…

anonymous

What all is included in the book? Is it thecomplete curriculum, or just bits and pieces like the videos?

anonymous

Not sure, I think it has plenty of pictures, though. On Amazon it says that it comes out on Thursday.

anonymous

Cool, maybe you guys could give reviews of the book in this topic, let us know how it is?

anonymous

On Amazon it still says Feb 15th. I don’t know if they’ll have it at the NTC. I thought I might look at Barnes and Nobles, still got a coupon, but won’t be there until Saturday and I don’t know if they’ll have it, but I would think so.

Not sure if we can post reviews here? Wouldn’t want to get \”inactivated\”. 🙁 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: