Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Complete Krav Maga – The book

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    vicious

LOL

as soon as i get it i’ll give an honest review.

greenbeanie

Re:

[Black_Belt_Brian]What all is included in the book? Is it thecomplete curriculum, or just bits and pieces like the videos?

According to the publisher: \”All the moves are described in depth from beginning Yellow Belt to advanced Black Belt,…\”

johnwhitman

Hi all!
    It’s Yellow through Brown, with lots of detail. I just finished reviewing the pictures! It’s going to be very exciting to see it finally done!

anonymous

Only to Brown, huh? So that means no knife fighting, no granades and no sentry removal? 🙂

Well, I suppose you gotta save something for the sequel…

Anyway, good to see it done, I know it was a long time in the making. And I’ll be watching closely for those \”funny KM references\” in this one.

Does it come out today or later? Will the author be able to come back and teach us after it’s done? 😀

mikes

I just received an email from Amazon…it seems that the book release is being pushed back until mid-March 😥

anonymous

I guess I figured something like that when John said he was \”reviewing\” the pictures. Also passed by Barnes and Nobles yesterday and they didn’t have it. Well, I guess we’ll have to wait a bit longer then. On the upside, it may not be too late yet to include the essence of sentry removal… 😀

vicious

It totally makes sense that the book would only go up to brown.

That’s a lot of material to cover in detail anyways.

I personally can’t wait. 🙂

greenbeanie

Re:

[johnwhitman] \”It’s Yellow through Brown…\”

If that is the case, then the publisher is imparting incorrect information.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781569755730&itm=6

anonymous

Yeah, Amazon also says it’s through advanced black. Personally, I would have liked to see it, seems like white to black would be a good range. But maybe they ran out of space?

mara-jade

Mike – at least you got an email. I hadn’t heard a peep from overstock except 1 email back in December I think.

I guess I\”ll just come here and check instead 😀

anonymous

Any news about the publication date? Is it still mid-March?

anonymous

Well, I’ll still wait for Giantkillers unbiased review before I rush out and buy my copy! 😛

al

I spoke to Mr. Whitman on the ski train about this. IF I understood him correctly, he and Mr. Levine were waiting to receive their copies to review. Once they review them and make sure everything is correct, it goes back to the publisher. Then they print and start shipping the book. The hold-up at this point, I BELIEVE, is with the publisher.

anonymous

So, it’s basically all finished then? Will it be on sale at the NTC once it comes out? I had a nice coupon from Barnes and Nobles and now it’s expired. 😥 But maybe I’ll get another one by the time it comes out. 😀 Not sure about the \”unbiased review\”. You guys go first… 🙂

mara-jade

Poor Giantkiller 😀 . The coupon %s change (20%, 30%) but you never know. You may find a good one when the book comes out.
    http://www.visitborders.com/

I was wondering where the book was at in getting done.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: