Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Complete Krav Maga – The book

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

20%-30% at Borders? Do you need to be a member? At Barnes and Nobles you’ll save 10% everyday, sometimes there are coupons for an additional 15%. And popular books are on sale usually. Don’t know when it will come out. So far, B&N don’t have it and I haven’t seen it at the NTC.

mara-jade

Hey Giant,

Just click that site I gave. The coupons do change and it automatically changes the expiration date to 7 days from that day’s date. I signed up for their newsletter awhile back and a coworker gave me that link. Coupon doesn’t say you have to be a member. 😆

I’ve seen the 30% off a few times but didn’t need to buy any books then. I got a good deal at overstock. I’m just patiently waiting 🙂

anonymous

Thanks, I’ll check it out. But how about free KM books for all forum members? 😀 Now that would be a hell of a promotion…

mara-jade

That would rock but that’s alot of books to give away. I wouldn’t mind ‘deeply discounted’ instead 😀

anonymous

Okay, then just free books for the two of us! 😀

mara-jade

Works for me 😆 . I’ll be happy when it ships.. I need some motivation bigtime 😀

anonymous

Just walk down a dark, deserted street in a crime-infested neighborhood right at the stroke of midnight and that’ll be all the motivation you need… 🙂

jfox

Is this book being shipped yet? I saw it on Amazon, but after reading this post, didn’t want to buy it and them tell me it will be a few months before it’s shipped… Everything seems normal and it says within 4-6 weeks, but websites are prone to lies.

anonymous

Yeah, let’s get this puppy on the shelves, my coupon expires Monday… 🙁

greenbeanie

My Amazon delivery estimate: March 14, 2007 – March 21, 2007.

anonymous

I was at Barnes and Nobles on Saturday and they didn’t have it yet. I also didn’t see it at the NTC where they would probably sell it. Maybe the publisher lost the manuscript and is too embarrassed to tell… 🙂

jfox

No bookstore in my area has it. I tried to order it through B&N, but they sent me an email that said it would be \”unavailable for special order\” . I guess that means they just don’t have it at all…? I can wait but I hope it lives up to the expectations. Mr David Kahn’s book was ok, but something about it made it a little difficult to get through.

carpecanis

Amazon just sent me an email informing me that the book shipment has been delayed untill April 20-something. Ah well, whatcha gonna do? 😕

greenbeanie

My Amazon updated shipping estimate: April 17, 2007 – May 1, 2007.

jon

Any more updates on this? My Amazon order says March 23, 2007 – April 9, 2007. Can’t wait for it to get here!

Jon

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: