Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Congratulations Rolando Haddad!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    dan89

How did you come up with your work out outline? This topic is very interesting. I would imagine there are so many things that go into preparing for such a sport. Where did you start? How did you know how many rounds of this or that?

ro

How did you come up with your work out outline? This topic is very interesting. I would imagine there are so many things that go into preparing for such a sport. Where did you start? How did you know how many rounds of this or that? —
    I would of never done this without having a coach that I completely trust. Eric Haycraft runs our MT program, is a profesional fighter and Trainer. He has manged many profesional fighters and has had fighters compete in Vegas K-1. So I knew going in that he would be able to push me beyond what I would be willing to do by myself and I wouldn’t second guess him. The training, just like in Krav, needs to be stressfull and should prepare you for anything that might happen (in this case, anything that can happen in the ring) Your body / mind needs to know that even when you are exhausted, you can still fight.

dan89

Thank you for your response to my post.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: