Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Different Dans in Krav maga

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    wiccaman

Re: Different Dans in Krav maga

Er, I think if you got involved with number 2 your knife defence skills would improve considerably; what with you being in prison and everything.

Just trying to help the little lion of judah regain his confidence to move up the belt ranking requirements and become hardcore. I know several Israelis who are bodybuilders themselves & served in the Israeli Army and they are very physically tough so I know the little lion of judah if he puts his mind & soul into Krav Maga then he will succeed if he truly wants the help to succeed.

catapult

Since the little lion as you call him hasn’t replied to you in 6 months, it appears he isn’t interested in your advice/taunting and has moved on. I suggest you do the same.

Moving on as requested Sir.

Here are the strength charts.

http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html

That could go into making one of the belt ranking requirements for Krav Maga. 😎

I hope these things I have suggested will go into making Krav Maga one of the most hardcore martial art schools. The belts have to truly be earned. thumbsup

Hi Lions, perhaps now with fresh eyes, you can go back & re-read the articles I posted on this thread then you can start getting in better physical shape as you move up the belt ranking requirements. Train hard to live hard. :box:

darnell22

I think some individuals improving through various position straps may never have a battle in their whole lifestyle or sustain that stage of attention and for some, Keeping a stage of attention is just aspect of existence either because of somebody’s profession or having bad encounters have created the individual more conscious of his environment and how individuals come in or out of a individuals area. I can not convert off that reaction and the need to look at what individuals are doing with their arms and where their legs are.

darnell22

Just trying to help the little lion of judah restore his assurance to shift up the buckle position specifications and become serious. I know several Israelis who are muscle builders themselves & provided in the Israeli Military and they are very actually challenging so I know the little lion of judah if he places his thoughts & spirit into Krav Maga then he will be successful if he truly wants the help to be successful.

I ran into a IDF veteran who works with the Israeli embassy the another day and we were talking about being physically fit and the martial arts. He is on the Israeli judo team. Not somebody you want to mess around with. His agility, speed and reaction time is un-believable watching him from a safe distance as he went through his hand to hand combat demonstration at slow, medium and fast speeds. He did not even break a sweat and he was not even breathing heavily at all. Truly a frightening man to watch from a safe distance. His footwork is like feather on air. That is a top notch physically fit man right there. We talked about this thread at length. He said some things with Krav Maga could get better with time. 😎

:woohoo: This old thread brought a smile to my face. 😎

I talked with an IDF veteran today about how closely fasting is bound around Purim and defending yourself both physically and spiritually. Fasting has several good health benefits cleansing your system and filling your body up with more oxygen for physical fitness exersices. The last step is to break the fasting and eat an meal in preparation for a bloody battle on the battlefield or a fight in the sports arena.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: