Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    kravmdjeff

…but like me, I bet you kick ass at Trivial Pursuit? I mean, what else could make thousands of tuition dollars worth it??

kurtuan

Yeah, I actually do kick ass at trivial pursuit! When you put it that way…. I’m still having buyer’s remorse. 😥

anonymous

Why? Art and Philosophy rock, don’t they? Even if you can’t get rich off them, they tend to fill your brain with lots of great thoughts and ideas…. 😀

kravmdjeff

Actually, a lot of my philosophy profs have made quite a killing doing consulting for homeland security and medical ethics.

kurtuan

Nah, I’m just kidding (mostly), that’s just my dry liberal arts sense of humor at work. 😆

anonymous

Well, you better be! To think that Socrates rather died than give up philosophy, and you are worried about a few measly dollars…..?? 😉

wiccaman
    anonymous

Good one! 😯 😆

kurtuan

Now that’s a little tidbit they never taught us in class! 😯

kravmdjeff

Is that why Socrates was too busy shagging little boys?

anonymous

Maybe his wife was shagging little girls, while he was shagging little boys… 😮

kravmdjeff

Nope, respectable women had but one sexual function in the ancient world-to bear legitimate offspring. Younger boys and girls were the ones who were for pleasure.

anonymous

Yep, good old ancient times. But I guess even today there is really nothing wrong with shagging little boys, Michael Jackson taught us that…. 😆

g-v

Re:

At Michael Jackson’s house, it’s bed time when the big hand touches the little hand.

wiccaman

It’s a while since I read Plato’s Symposium but from what I remember Socrates main argument in favour of homosexuality was that after you’d finished shagging you could talk about sport.

Stay safe,

Al

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: