Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Folks who train at Columbia, MD school…

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    brewerm

Re: Folks who train at Columbia, MD school…

followup to our conversation last year. I can’t beleive I have been consistent for an entire year. passed my level II test which was really long as one of the testees wanted every single technique reviewed before hand. That took 2.5 hours and the test was 1.5 hours LLLOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG day! Jeff Gordon is making us wear uniforms now. I am not happy since I bought a bunch of black shirts and long pants specifically for the training when he didn’t have what I needed size wise. That is becoming less of a problem as well

zen4me

quote brewerm:

followup to our conversation last year. I can’t beleive I have been consistent for an entire year. passed my level II test which was really long as one of the testees wanted every single technique reviewed before hand. That took 2.5 hours and the test was 1.5 hours LLLOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG day! Jeff Gordon is making us wear uniforms now. I am not happy since I bought a bunch of black shirts and long pants specifically for the training when he didn’t have what I needed size wise. That is becoming less of a problem as well

4 hours for your L2 test?? Must be nice, I think ours lasted about 8.5 hours between workshop and actual testing. Long, long day but being called to line up and then told we’d all passed prior to bowing out made all the torture…I mean love… bestowed upon us worth it.

– Kelly

rfc

Brewerm,

Good to hear from you…

Uniforms ? :confused: Yucko! Is it just highly recommended or required? Long sleeve shirts? Sweat pants? What’s the setup like?

I heat up fast and sweat a lot. Its ok in the winter but, if required to wear long sleeves or sweat pants in the summer, it would spell trouble for me. I’m glad that’s not required at Columbia.

Anyhow, good work on making it a year (and taking off a few pounds). Congrats!

Ray

quote brewerm:

skampli

Hey guys!

I’ve done about a year’s worth of Krav training before and I’m looking to get back into it. I’ve just recently moved to the Ft. Meade area of Marlyand and found that Columbia is the closest Krav location and that a lot of Fort Meade personnel practice there. Unfortunately, I am currently without a means of transportation to get myself to the Columbia location. I work up at the Fort and was wondering if anyone would be interested in carpooling. I’d be happy to throw in for gas and a little extra, and I don’t require a ride back from the Columbia location. If you’re up at or nearby the Fort, hit me up with a PM and I’ll be happy to get in contact with you.

-Skampli

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: