Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Re: Gun Disarm – Revolvers

quote Jeremy Stafford:

As far as using a real gun goes, I think I’d be more comfortable if it was a dedicated trainer with the firing pin removed. I just don’t know if I trust anybody else that much….LOL.

Words to live by….. and stay living!

magnum

quote Jeremy Stafford:

As far as using a real gun goes, I think I’d be more comfortable if it was a dedicated trainer with the firing pin removed. I just don’t know if I trust anybody else that much….LOL.

I won’t argue there. However for real autos they make plastic barrel inserts that prevent a live round from being loaded and of course fired. Maybe somebody can come up with something for a revolver.

Treat all guns as if they are loaded:)

quote Magnum:

I won’t argue there. However for real autos they make plastic barrel inserts that prevent a live round from being loaded and of course fired. Maybe somebody can come up with something for a revolver.

2) Keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction….

quote Magnum:

Blade Tech makes those, and they are a great tool. I know that Ruger revolvers are shipped with a plastic disk that fits over the cylinder face, buy I dont think that it would prevent a round from being chambered. Maybe somebody a little handier and a little more creative than me will think of something. Although, maybe some bright orange Snap Caps would suffice?

magnum

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Blade Tech makes those, and they are a great tool. I know that Ruger revolvers are shipped with a plastic disk that fits over the cylinder face, buy I dont think that it would prevent a round from being chambered. Maybe somebody a little handier and a little more creative than me will think of something. Although, maybe some bright orange Snap Caps would suffice?

I have no problem using snap caps. Especially if the use is verified by 2 or more responsible people and no ammunition is in the area – at all. A-zoom makes zome for revolvers as well, not bright orange but bright purple.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: