Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Help Krav Maga help others!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Hey KravMDjeff!

Just wishing you good luck with your cold plunge tomorrow. See if you can do the whole five minutes. And, of course, legs, chest, head ‘n all. Remember, it’s for a good cause… 😀

kravmdjeff

When I was in high school, I went kayaking on the Shennendoah river in early March. it was 55-60 degrees out in the air, but the whole river was actually at flood stage with snowmelt runoff (very very cold water). The kayak flipped and I ended up half a mile downriver. When I got out I couldn’t tie the kayak’s rope to a tree because my hands were too cold to function. That was a lot longer in the water…5 minutes to my chest will be fine.

Girliemen? My ancestrey is through the Campbell clan-the father and son duo that were William Wallace’s two captains. They killed just enough british to let the pansy Irish actually form an independant state.

anyway, even $5 would be great to add into the pool. thanks everyone!

lor

Good luck! We want to see pictures! 😛

anonymous

Yeah, we need proof! 8)

kravmdjeff

We’ll have ’em. It’s a big event, with local rock stations, the MD State police, and bunches of other businesses.

anonymous

So, how was it? Still frozen or have you thawed yet? 🙂

lor

Yet another Seinfeld reference is coming to mind. I’m trying to resist it.

anonymous

Please don’t. We can’t wait to hear it….. 😀

KravMDjeff……? Hello……? Are you still with us….?

Damn, I think we lost him! 🙁

kravmdjeff

Sorry…usually when I post on this forum is when I’m at the training facility with a high speed network. I’m home on my laptop but yeah…things went well…some interesting events.

1) Bryan and I got our pictures taken with Miss Maryland and Miss Teen Maryland
    2) We got pictures with the Governor and Lt. Governor, and got to plug our upcoming LEO seminar, which the Governor said he wanted all his EP guys to go to. Score!
    3) I personally went into the water a total of three seperate times. First our group went in early and jumped the gun. Second, we waited for the rest of our group, and third we went in with the whole big group.

Bryan and I got into the VIP area and got to hang out with some folks. As soon as pics are available, I’ll put a link up. It was a great time. thanks for all the moral support.

g-v

Re:

quote \”Lor\:

Yet another Seinfeld reference is coming to mind. I’m trying to resist it.

\”Look, you don’t understand…there was shrinkage!\”

lor

😆 😆 😆 Gene got it!

Way to go, Jeff. Can’t wait to see the pictures. 🙂

anonymous

Sorry, don’t watch much Seinfeld. At any rate, I guess it’s better not to wear a Speedo to these types of events… 😉

KravMDjeff, so now I know why you really wanted to go. You were trying to pick up girls, huh? 😆

So, what was the water temperature? Did you do the whole body, or the wimpy ‘up to the chest’ only?

kravmdjeff

Actually killer I’m married, and my wife is HOT!!!! 8)

But it was nice to be in the VIP area.

lor

Re:

Giantkiller ~ \”Sorry, don’t watch much Seinfeld.\”

Darn! You won’t appreciate all my stupid Seinfeld-isms.

Lor’s gettin’ upset!!! <—- (See, there’s another one! 😛 )

anonymous

Huh? I didn’t get it… 😥

KravMDjeff,

Yeah, I bet your wife was thrilled to see you posing with those beauty queens. And one of them a teen, too. Hmmmm….. 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: