Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Help Krav Maga help others!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    kravmdjeff

She wasn’t there. Besides, it was strictly a PR thing. If Miss Maryland is training at our facility, I figure it’s better advertisement for us…and yeah, it was painfully obvious one of them was a teen pagaent winner from her inability to have basic mastery of the english language.

anonymous

Teenage beauty queens, who barely speak English representing KM?

Whatever…. 🙄 8)

lor

Giant, there’s an episode where two of the characters speak of themselves in the third person.

I know…it’s dumb. My entire family watched Seinfeld, so we’re used to throwing these quotes around. I forget not everyone watched or appreciated the show.

Forgive me. I’ll try to keep my trap shut.

(Unless of course you start watching the reruns! 😀 )

anonymous

I guess I should. I know it was a good show. Don’t worry about me, just continue with the Seinfeld stuff. You can always provide an explanation for the uninitiated.

By the way what’s with the friendly Banana? What happened to the nice, spiritual Yoga picture?

kravmdjeff

That picture reminds me of a song that you can listen to on http://www.rathergood.com

Go to the left list under \”songs\” and click on bananas.

kravmdjeff

Bump!!!

Pics from the Polar Bear plunge. The first one on the page is our whole team (two instructors and seven students). The second pic on the page is me with the three pageant girls. (shut up, Lor and Giant)

http://www.kravmd.com/articles.php?req=read&article_id=26

The third one is us with Gov. Erlich and Lt. Gov. Steele. He told his Executive Protection team that they needed to come to our LEO seminar on Feb. 18th.

The fourth one down was us with MD State Police Tactical.

lor

I got tired of my Yoga picture. However, Nana continues the theme in that he’s performing Dancer’s Pose.

Here’s Nana’s theme song: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php

Hopefully, it will get stuck in your heads. You’ll be going along at work, minding your own business, and the lyrics will start swirling around your brain. Next thing you know, you’ll be singing it to yourself. And you’ll think, \”D*amn, that broad!\” 😀

Jeff, those are great pictures! You guys have such big hearts. 🙂

anonymous

Well, the beauty queens sure look pretty, but where’s the water? 😕 😉

kravmdjeff

About 300 yards to the right of the photographer. The pic was taken in the VIP area (yes, KM instructors count as VIP’s)

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: